Chapter 6

~1 week later~

Ian and Anthony were back in LA, they were just leaving the Smosh Games HQ to get lunch.

"What else do we have to film when we get back?" Ian asked.

"Umm, I think it's a Gamebang ." Anthony answered.

"Okay sounds good, and we've got some things for the main channel to do later."

"Yeah but that should only take an hour or so."

They reached the restaurant and exited the car. Walking hand and hand to the door, they got inside and made their way up to order. Once they got their food, they found a table and sat down.

"I'm just going to the toilet." Ian said getting up, he kissed Anthony on the cheek and went to find the bathroom.

Anthony began eating his food, he was just looking through his phone when he was interrupted.

"Anthony?" He looked up to see a familiar face smiling at him, it was Chris.

Anthony swallowed the food in his mouth. "Chris, hey."

"Hey, I thought that was you, is Ian here too?" Chris asked.

"Yeah, he just went to the toilet, we're just out for lunch." Anthony replied with a smile, he hoped Ian wouldn't react like he did last time if he saw him talking to Chris.

"Yeah same with me, my girlfriend and I are just picking up lunch."

"Girlfriend..." Anthony thought to himself, he smiled knowing that Ian would be happy to find out Chris was straight.

Ian exited the bathroom, he looked over to see Anthony laughing with someone he didn't expect to see again, Chris. He slowly made his way over to the table.

"Hey," he greeted warily.

"Ian hey, I was just picking up lunch when I thought I saw Anthony." Chris said with a smile.

"Oh, so how come you're in LA?" He asked; Ian already knew from stalking his Facebook.

"That's just what I was telling Anthony about. I actually live here, I'm an architect, I only go out to Sacramento to visit my parents." Chris answered. "What brings you guys to LA?"

"We actually live here too. We're Youtubers, we fly back every few weeks to film in Sacramento." Anthony answered.

Chris' face lit up, "Oh my god, I thought I recognised you guys from somewhere, I've seen some of your videos. Smosh right?"

"That's us." Anthony replied with a smile.

"Well since you guys also live here, how about we all go out for dinner one night?"

"Dinner?" Ian asked. He still wasn't too sure of Chris.

"Yeah, I know this really good place, it also does vegan food. I'll ask my girlfriend, it'll be like a double date."

"Wait...girlfriend?" Ian thought, "So he's not gay." "I actually have nothing to worry about." He felt Anthony squeeze his hand under the table, he looked at Anthony smiling at him, he smiled back.

"Wait...you guys are a couple, right?" Chris asked questionably.

They both looked up at him."Yeah, we are," Ian said with a smile, "Dinner sounds great, just give us your number and we can arrange something."

"Okay good, that could have been quite awkward if you weren't a couple. Anyways here's my number." Chris said pulling out his phone.

"Okay." Ian said as he finished putting the number in his phone.