Somehow

"What the fuck!?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Kaminari raises his hands up, eyes growing wide,"Bakugo it was just a kiss!"

"Kiss my ass!" The blond fumes, and Kirishima feels his cheeks getting red, staring wide eyed as Bakugo points an accusing finger in Denki's face.

"You were fucking making out with him!"

"It was a dare!" Kami squeaks, face growing red in embarrassment as the rest of 1-A crowds around their little group.

Mina said she wanted to play truth or dare. So... They played truth or dare. It was Mina, Sero, Kaminari, Kirishima, and of course Bakugo. They were making harmless jokes, simple dares. Sero dared Kaminari to kiss Kirishima, and of course Kami didn't back down from that. He promptly walked over and kissed the red head a few times to prove his point; Kirishima gave consent of course.

But Bakugo stood after the third kiss, bellowing at Kaminari that he needs to respect Kirishima's space. All four of them were confused as Bakugo screamed at their electric friend, the omega getting red in the face as he continues.

"B-Bakugo calm down!" Kirishima grabs his friends hand but Bakugo rips it away, glaring at the red head now. There's killing intent behind those eyes.

"Why'd you just let him do that you dumbass!"

"Wha-" Kirishima gives the blond an unbelievable look,"Dude it was a simple dare! It was fucking harmless! What the hell is your problem!?"

Bakugo fumes, and Kirishima swears he sees steam come out of his ears,"You- You-!"

"What!?" Kirishima feels his own face growing red in anger. He hasn't felt the best today. He feels all wrong, hormones everywhere, his body feeling like jelly and vision blurring here and there. He's not in the mood for one of Bakugos blow ups.

"You're stupid fucking alpha! Thats what!" Bakugo snarls, teeth bared. Kirishima clenches his teeth, easily bolting to his feet as his chest puffs out in defense.

Kaminari mutters something before backing away from the two of them, his omegan scent spiling with fear. He swallows with wide eyes. Mina and sero do the same, Mina muttering,"Shit they never fight." As she hides behind Uraraka.

"I'm not fucking stupid!" He yells, and Bakugo's killing eyes waver for a moment, his omegan instincts obviously telling him to back down, but he doesn't. He snarls instead, puffing his own chest out.

"You are if you don't know why I'm mad." He says lowly, staring the other boy hard in the eyes. Kirishima tries to regulate his breathing, his heart beating fast, his head spinning as Bakugo still doesn't back down.

"It was something dumb Bakugo!" He yells, too blind to see the way hurt flashes across the blonds eyes before the omega looks away from his face, glaring hard at the ground as his hands clench at his sides. Kirishima points at him challengingly,"Bakugo there was no sense in that! Kaminari didn't do-"

"There was complete sense in it, you fucking idiot!" Bakugo growls, omegas voice slipping out as he slaps Kirishima's finger out of his face,"God you're fucking dumb!"

Kirishima feels his hackles raise at the sound of his dear friends threatening omegas voice, and he snarls back,"Oh yeah!?"