Weird

"I want you to know that you don't have to apologize for what happened."

Kirishima nods, lips pressed together tightly. He stares hard at the floor, eyes drawn in shame.

"Kirishima."

He looks up, eyes dull. He's so ashamed of himself, and standing here before his elders, specifically the one he commanded, just seems to make his body crinkle in on itself, like a piece of paper in his hand.

"Sit up straight. Bring your eyes forward. A hero faces his problems, he doesn't overlook them."

He looks up even more, and locks eyes with his mentor. Aizawa nods, his tired eyes looking the younger alphas face over,"Thats better."

Kirishima takes a deep breath, and he looks to Mr. Aizawa's right, eyes locking with Mics. His instructor smiles at him, his own eyes tired.

They're meeting after school hours, in the classroom. Kirishima came in about 30 minutes after school was supposed to be over, knocking on Mics door. He meant to apologize in private, but when Mr. Aizawa opened the door, he felt his walls shoot back up immediately.

"I'm sorry, even if you don't want my apology." He takes a deep breath,"My um... Medication was messing with me. And I was uhh... Ashamed of the position I was in, and everybody was staring at me... I felt-"

"Vulnerable."

He looks to Aizawa, and the older man nods, glancing at Mic,"All alphas have that moment. Its nothing to be ashamed of. Even so..." He sighs,"What happened the other day was uncalled for, and we appreciate your apology."

Mic gapes at him,"Shota-"

"Its fine. If he feels the need to apologize then its fine." Aizawa huffs,"Thankyou."

Mic sighs, shaking his head. He reaches forward, taking Kirishima's hand,"Thankyou. But make sure that you know that I don't hold you responsible."

"Yes sir."

"Thanks for thinking of me kiddo." Mic grins big, his classic smile making Kirishima's heart ease just a little,"But your command didn't phase me too much. I'm a Pro, after all." He chuckles.

Kirishima takes a breath of relief, nodding,"I know. And I'm sorry again. I'm relieved that you're ok. I just felt bad for my behavior and actions the other day."

"It's all good." Aizawa mutters, and looks down at his watch. Kirishima is slightly irritated by how passive he's being about all of this,"Its getting late. Go ahead and head back to the dorms."

"Yes sir." He stands, and gives one last bow, letting his chest loosen up, and his nerves calm.

Its ok.

He sighs as he slides the door shut, a huge weight lifting off his shoulders. Kirishima's happy that he's at least apologized to his elders. Now he just has to talk to his friends. He hasn't talked to them for the last two days, and that's because the red head wanted to gather his thoughts first.

Kirishima takes one last deep breath, and turns down the hallway, making his way back to the dorms. He sighs, feeling relief continue to wash over him in waves, making him feel just a little bit better about today.