List

Bakugo stares at him for a few more seconds, and all the while his chest squeezes tighter and tighter. He clenches his jaw, hands gripping into his black shorts as he forces his face not to break.

Pure rage floods through him, and his stomach churns, skin tingling as he stands and stomps to the bed.

Kirishima looks effectively panicked as Bakugo grabs him by his shirt. The blonds nostrils flare, as he watches Kirishima drop his book. It hits the floor with a numbing thud and the red heads brows are tented high, worry laced into every feature on his face,"Bakugo are you ok!?"

Why is he worried about him! He should be worried about himself!

"Why would you do that!?" He yells and his voice cracks. Embarrassment runs through him for a single moment before it's replaced with more rage,"You can't take too many pills kirishima! Taking more makes it worse, you fucking idiot! You almost died!"

The alpha breathes hard as Bakugo clenches his teeth, and the red head looks to be on the verge of tears just as Bakugo is.

He watches as Kirishima's brows push together, red swimming with white as his eyes fill with tears. He holds onto Bakugos wrist like a vice, and Bakugo feels horrible as he watches the other boy close his eyes and break out into a sob.

"I know, I'm sorry." He shakes out, and hides his face into the part of the shirt that's yanked out away from his chest with Bakugos fist curled into it,"I didn't mean to... I just..."

Bakugo stares at him, and he watches as his friend shivers bodily, hands shaking on the omegas wrist.

Bakugo brings in a deep breath, feeling his heart beat hard with every shakey sob that comes out of his alpha. Kirishima sniffles, obviously trying to stop.

But sometimes thats hard.

He brings in another deep breath, and he's suprised when a sob of his own breaks from his constricted chest. He shifts forward, and forces his way into the red heads arms, tucking his face close to the scent patches that cover Kirishima's earthy scent.

Kirishima practically rag dolls, falling limp into the other boys arms as Bakugo sits on the bed and holds him. Bakugo scents hard, wanting to see the alphas face but he doesn't wanna force Kirishima from his neck.

Kirishima breathes hard against his neck, and Bakugo puts out heavy scent, brushing gentle fingers through the back of his hair, and squeezing him in a tight hug. Bakugo brings in another deep, stuttered breath, and forces himself to quiet his own crying so he can be there for Kirishima.

Its Kirishima's turn to be babied.

Its silent for a really long time. Bakugo knows that they sat there for at least 15 minutes before either of them said anything at all, the only sound being Kirishima's occasional sniffle as he calmed down. Bakugo just continued to hug him and rub a gentle hand against his scalp.

"I didn't mean to..." The red head whispers,"I didn't wanna kill myself, that wasn't my intention." He hiccups softly before snuggling impossibly closer,"My rut started... I dunno why but I woke up and I was so hot and sweaty. I thought taking more pills would calm me down but I passed out like 5 minutes after I downed them. It was so sudden I didn't have time to ask for help."

Bakugo pulls back finally, and their eyes meet. It's awkward, and they both jerk their teary eyes away as they wipe at them fiercly. It's embarrassing.

"How in the fuck did your rut start?" He asks as they finally pull away from eachother to have some breathing space. Kirishima fidgets with the drip line hooked into his arm, then he sighs and flushes as he reaches up at his still leaking eyes.