"I'll stay-"

"Hello?"

"H-Hey momma!" Kirishima grins, his voice shaking as the turmoil seems to take him over.

"Hey... Sweetheart..." His Momma's voice sounds concerned immediately,"Your voice is shaking honey."

It's not a question, and Kirishima grimaces as she says it. He swallows hard, knee bouncing rapidly and causing his foot to hit the floor too fast.

"Momma..." He swallows, trying his best to calm his heart down. Its beating so fast, and his breathing is sharp, but he tries to keep it down so his omegan mother won't freak out,"I can't calm down... And I've taken all of my medicine. I dunno what I should do..."

"Eijirou..." His mother whispers something to somebody, then shes back,"Eijirou where are you?"

"In my dorm." He says, squeezes his eyes shut as the room spins, and everything seems to close in on him, his heart rate skyrocketing. He breathes hard, feeling the need to cry rush through him like hot water,"Momma I can't calm down."

"Oh my god, Livi..." His mother says something hurriedly,"Livi I think hes having a panic attack. Or the ruticent thingy. Wake up!"

"What's a- a ruticent?" He asks, temples beading with sweat, his eyes hurting.

"Its something to do with the Alphagenetic hormone Imbalance sweetheart." His momma sounds calm, her voice soothing,"Its when your hormones and pheromones spike and your medicine won't work, ok. Is there anything that's bothering you sweetheart? Do you want to talk?" She says gently but he hears her seethe at his mom,"Livi hurry up we need to get there now!"

Kirishima swallows hard, squeezing his eyes shut again and taking a deep breath. He can hear his parents arguing, then he can hear his little sister speak, then they also start arguing. His breathing comes faster, hands shaking as he pulls his knees up from the floor, toes curling into the sheets, and he hugs his knees close to his chest.

His face feels hot, and his canines tingle. A choked sound escapes his lips, almost a whimper, listening to his parents voices rise louder and louder. He grimaces, pressing his forehead tight to his knees as his body trembles.

Knock knock.

His head flies up, his breathing hard. He stares at his door, seeing a shadow beneath the crack. He swallows hard, and turns his head back into his knees, pretending he didn't hear, pretending he can't hear anything. Wishing all the rumbling and the noise would stop rushing through him.

His parents loud arguing fades, and so doesn't the second knock on his door. Roaring floods his ears, his chest squeezing so hard he swears his lungs are going to burst. He croaks on his own breath, trying to gasp for air like a fish out of water.

"Momma." He can't help but say her name, wanting her there, here, with him. He wants somebody. He wants her scent,"Momma." He tries not to cry, he tries really hard.

"I'm coming baby. Hold on, Mom and I are on our way. Ok. We're coming."

He tries to hear her, but he doesn't, his body aching, muscles tensed. He can't think, and he can't feel his nails digging into his knees.