Fate

He flinches as the blonds nuzzles into his shirt, and Kirishima feels his heart ram against his ribcage. God Bakugo feels so warm laying against him like this. Kirishima wishes he could just lay here forever.

"So like..." Kirishima's attention perks as Bakugo voice comes out quieter than usual, a little more smooth than usual,"This..."

Kirishima swallows, staring at the ceiling hard,"I... I didn't want to... I didn't want to tell you that I liked you because I was afraid that you'd think I was just another stupid alpha trying to invade your space, or like... Make you feel like I only got close to you to date you..."

Bakugo nods, staying silent. Kirishima wishes he could see more than his crush's hair.

"And then... With my AHI..." The red head clenches his jaw. Theres a moment where he hesitates, wondering if its even worse to consider this in the conversation. But if he's gonna open up, he might as well do it correctly.

"I feel... Pretty worthless... Right now." He whispers,"And I know that it's not true but I feel that way despite it all... And I didn't wanna go and tell you that I liked you when I'm like this. Not only because I feel like an unfit partner but because I'm just really messed up right now and I don't wanna drag you down with me... I already have in several different ways, and that makes me feel like shit too."

Bakugo shifts suddenly, and Kirishima looks up at him as the blond hovers over him. Bakugo glares at him deeply, brows furrowed so tight that kirishima is sure they're colliding right now. He brings in a stuttered breath as the omega flicks his chest, huffing out a frustrated sound.

"I don't give a fuck." He says limply, and Kirishima knows that the blond doesn't mean that about his feelings,"I want to be there for you shitty hair. I know that dealing with AHI isn't easy for the sick person or anyone around them but you're not the only one with feelings here."

Kirishima breathes in and nods jerkily, unsure of what to say. He's actually kinda glad when Bakugo plows on.

"The only reason I didn't say shit about my feelings, er whatever, is cause I threw a whole ass tantrum about being dominate while I was laying in bed next to you... I felt fucking stupid throwing a fit over having to find a mate while I knew my fated was laying right next to me."

Fuck, Bakugo said it,"You-!"

"And not only that!" He shuts the alpha up immediately,"But you're dealing with this AHI stuff... And I didn't wanna push my shitty feelings on you when I knew you were already putting yourself down like this..."

Kirishima stares up at him, and they both seem to get flustered together, both of their cheeks tinting pink as they both glance away. Kirishima's heart thumps hard, and he's sure Bakugo can hear it which only makes him even more embarrassed. There's a fluttery feeling in his gut, and it just seems to make him even more anxious.

Kirishima brings in a stuttered breath, and risks looking into the other boys eyes. He's surprised to see Bakugo staring at him intently, crimson eyes softer as he leans down and tucks his face into the alphas shoulder. Kirishima swallows, and wraps his arms tighter around him.

"This means we're dating right?" Kirishima whispers.

Bakugo sighs heavily, trying to sound annoyed, but it gives off a sound of fondness,"Yes. Have you still not understood that."

"S-Sorry! I just- just wanted to make sure."

Bakugo hums, and he sounds sleepy, breath gusting against the red heads neck softly and deeply. He must be falling asleep.