𝟑 - A Wolf Named Raz

Chapter 3 Audiobook
♉︎ Teva ♉︎
Lost within an eternal torment, I find myself ensnared in a relentless anguish inflicted by her, as the hours are seamlessly meld into fleeting days. Her whip mercilessly strikes, carving fresh wounds upon my battered flesh, leaving behind long and bleeding crimson trails. The relentless agony saps my strength, leaving me physically and mentally depleted. The alluring call of sleep becomes irresistible, its seductive embrace pulling me deeper into its grasp. My weary eyelids grow heavier with each passing moment, as I almost surrender to the sweet oblivion of slumber.

Overwhelmed by exhaustion and desperate need for relief, I sought solace in any possible way, but my attempts proved futile. A feeble moan escapes through my panting mouth, revealing the depths of my suffering. Bound by the relentless embrace of unrelenting metal shackles, I find myself suspended, captive to the firm grasp of the ceiling above. Enveloped in the ruthless clasp of the metal chains, my body succumbs to their merciless grip. The biting pressure of the restraints cutting deep into my already bloody wrists, intensifying my pain and amplifying my unease. With every passing second, a sense of helplessness and despair engulfs my hazy mind, heightening my senses to the unbearable reality of my predicament.

As time stretches on, my sleep deprived eyes grew heavier still, surrendering to the suffocating weight of exhaustion. The relentless torment of my punishment has already stretched into countless hours, causing my resolve to wane irritably. The ache in my body is unbearable, every muscle screaming for relief. To which I could no longer endure this excruciating torment; it has pushed me to the brink of my endurance. Suspended by the restraints, my toes barely brush against the stone floor below. A concoction of blood and sweat intertwining, as it cascades down my quivering and bruised frame. A somber pool forming beneath, serving as a grim reminder to the torment and anguish that I have subjected to for this past few weeks, since being betrayed by Shivani. Each breath becoming a struggle, as it's labored and shallow, a direct result of the punishment inflicted upon me by Orenda herself.

Weakly, I watch as she moves around with the grace of a predator, her boots producing a haunting clinking sound on the cold, stone surface of the training room. With each step, a rhythmic click resonates through the air, enhancing the intensity of the moment. Her crimson eyes remain unwavering, as they lock onto me, refusing to release their glowering attention. The tense atmosphere is further heightened by the noticeable tension in her tightly clenched jaw. After a few silent seconds she finally breaks the oppressive atmosphere by making a clicking sound with her tongue, her voice piercing, as it slices through the air like a sharp blade. Her facial expression remaining firm, concealing her thoughts and motives. Causing me to instantly feel the imminent danger emanating from her, serving as a chilling reminder of the main reason behind my current predicament. "Do you fully understand the reasoning behind the disciplinary training that's being imposed upon you?" She demands, her tone devoid of any mercy or leniency.

With no means of self-defense at my disposal, I conclude that offering additional explanations isn't necessary. My weary eyes wandering aimlessly, carrying a profound yearning for the embrace of sleep. Its intense desire engulfs my thoughts, I long for my body to be enveloped in its tranquil embrace and be whisked away to a blissful realm of oblivion. But in an unfortunate events, the serenity of sleep is violently shattered, being replaced by a searing and intense burning sensation, as it erupts upon my cheek without warning of any kind. The burning sensation surges with a strength and ferocity that leaves me stunned and bewildered. An iron grip on my jaw tightens, as a cold hand digs its fingers into my skin, intensifying the pain. From deep within Orenda's throat, a primal and guttural sound emanates, urging me to face the icy abyss of her emotionless stare. Her eyes bore deep into mine, devoid of any warmth or compassion, leaving me with a sense of unease and apprehension. "You don't deserve rest for what you did... Well, sought to do. I'm extremely disappointed in you, but I'm not surprised."