Chapter 19: Why Didn't I Know This?!

[Jasmine's POV]

*alarm ringing*

*snore*

*alarm ringing*

Aigoo...

"I'm up!" I said as I stretched my arms.

What day is it today???

Hmm... no idea... -_-

Not in the mood.

O.O Wait! -_- Stupid me today is the day!

I did my morning routine then went to school.

------------------------------------------------------

"Yah! Later in recess, Jasmine." Han Hee Joo said confidently.

*sigh* "Ne.."

I walked to my classroom but...

"Kim Jasmine~ why did you left me at the house earlier?"

"Sorry... umm... YongHwa."

I fogot about my best friend~ ㅠ-ㅠ

[YongHwa's POV]

Jasmine has been acting so weird today plus she looks sooo tired. What on earth happened to my best friend?!

"Classmates! Han Hee Joo and Kim Jasmine are having a dance battle now!"

That's nice...

O.O

NO. WAY!!! Jasmine is having a dance--

"You're about to lose." Han Hee Joo said as I went to their 'dance battle'. Oh boy... this is not good.

[Jasmine's POV]

Time for the battle... I'm very nervous. Literally!

"First up, Han Hee Joo!" Said the announcer.

(After the dance)

O.o GREAT! I'M DEAD! D.E.A.D. DEAD!!!

She was AWESOME!

"Your turn, Kim Jasmine." She said as she walked close to me.

*sigh* Here goes nothing.

(The Boys- Girls' Generation)

B-bring the boys out!

Girls bring the boys out!

*crack*

O.O

Oh no! As I did the half split part of SNSD's The Boys choreo... the bone on my knee... ouch! It hurts!

I tried to stand up but it didn't work. What am I gonna do now?!

[Minhyuk's POV]

UNNIE!!!!!!!

ㅠ~ㅠ

"Oh my gosh..."

"What happened to her?!"

"That looks hurt."

"Ouch."

People at our side said worried and confused. Emily here is crying at my shoulder, Victoria with her jaw drop and... me here-

Oh wait! Is that YongHwa on stage helping Jasmine?!

"Guys! Let's help her!" I shouted at Victoria and Emily.

[YongHwa's POV]

No no no no NO!!!

I ran as fast as I can to the stage where Jasmine is. I helped her to stand up but...

"It's okay, YongHwa. I can do this myself." She said looking teary.

"I won't let you do it alone." I said helping her up. Minhyuk, Emily and Victoria came to help me here then Victoria dialed the number of an ambulance for Jasmine.

Oh gosh... what if I'm not here to protect her??? Why didn't she tell me about this stupid dance contest?!

Han Hee Joo....

"You guys help her for a while. I'll catch up to the hospital. I have to talk to someone first." I said to them then they followed while me, I'm going to Han Hee Joo.

"Hahahahahahaha!!! Did you saw the look on her face?!"

"Yah!!!" I shouted at her. "What on earth was this dance contest all about, huh?!"

"Oh... nothing. Just getting revenge. That's all."

"Tsk. Getting revenge? Do you think that's funny that she broke the bone of her knee accidentaly?!" I screamed.

"Well... this is not just a dance contest by the way. We made a bet." She said.

"A bet?!" Why didn't I know this?

"Hmm... let's say that if I win she'll be my slave until when I want to then if she wins then I won't be troubling her again." She explained. "But too bad, YongHwa... I win!"

"You're never gonna do that slave thing to her!" I shouted.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Too late, YongHwa. She promised."

"BUT EVERYONE KNOWS THAT SHE'S INJURED!!!" I said as I faced the crowd who are looking at us.

"Hyung! Please calm down." Jungshin came.

"YongHwa let's get out of here. We're going to Jasmine." Jonghyun said as I wiped my tears but still lookimg angry at Han Hee Joo.

"Kaja..." I said then we left.

[A/N]:

Heyyyy guysss! It's been months! T~T I'M SOOO SOOO SORRY!!! It took me months to update because of family business and preparation for my high school. I'm sorry again readers. Anyways, thank you thank you guys soooo much! Thanks for the votes and stuff! Oh thanks so much to those who added my story to their reading lists! I appreciate that! Btw.

.. thanks for those who prayed and wished me good luck to my entrance exams and stuff for my incoming school! OMG! I passed!!! Thanks so much! Btw, our classes will start on June 1 so... I might be busy. Sorry...

What do you guys think of the chapter? Omo! What will happen to Jasmine? YongHwa is really protective, eh? If you like/love this chapter then vote for it! Share this book to others! Be a fan! I love you guys!

LOL! Jonghyun in WGM is sooo sweet! XD