Chapter 12: Feelings

[Han Hee Joo's POV]

HAHAHA!!! THEY ARE TALENTLESS!

Psh... they think they'll win this battle against us? Oh really~ We will prepare something fishy during the battle. Hihihi!

"Good morning class!!!" Our teacher shouted causing all of us to jump from our seat. Well, not really."I heard that all of you already heard about the battle of the Dance Department and the Music Department."

"Ne~!!!" All of us answered.

[YongHwa's POV]

"Ne~!!!" All of us said. As I looked at Jasmine she showed me a 'fighting' sign and smiled. *dug dug dug dug* Geez, am I so in love with her now??? I know that someday I'll exactly know my feelings for her. (Author: Jinjja?! You have feelings for her?! Uwaa~ Congrats!) Hey! It wasn't the right sentence! I probably meant different, author...

-------------------------------------

"Hey YongHwa!" I heard a familiar voice from a far. I turned to see Jonghyun and Jungshin running towards me.

"Guys!!!" I half-screamed.

"Hyung~ we missed you." Jonghyun said.

"Nado." Jungshin said and nodded.

"Aww that's nice! Haha. Are you guys transferring in this school?" I asked them.

"Ne. We just got our schedules and assigned rooms." Jungshin said.

"Oh is that so? What department did you guys joined?" I said.

"Of course Music!" said Jonghyun.

"Yeah. Where are you guys going to stay by the way?"

"In our apartment we just bought yesterday. Wait... hold on, YongHwa. Enough with the questions about us. Let's talk about yours. How is life here?" said Jungshin.

"Keurae. I'll tell you at the canteen." I said and we went to the canteen.

At the canteen.

"So, how's life here in Seoul?" Jonghyun asks.

"Well, let's just say it's better here than Busan.But I'm not saying that it's awful there. I met many friends... and an enemy." I started.

"Who is that enemy of yours?" Jungshin asks.

"Han Hee Joo. She's like such a competive person but still spoiled. She thinks that she is the best dancer in their department." I said.

"What? Hahahaha! She's like a feeler!" Both of them laughed. "Speaking of enemies, did Seohyun followed you here?" Jonghyun said. I stayed quiet for a while then answered.

"Oh well~ yes! She did follow me here." I answered.

"What?! Why?" They exclaimed.

"I have no idea but we talked about the fake thing and she agreed to stop that." I said.

"Good thing." said Jungshin.

[Jasmine' s POV]

"Have you seen Jung Yong Hwa?"

"No, we haven't. Sorry."

Geez, where is he? I want to go back home. I need to research for the battle. I've been asking my schoolmates if they've seen YongHwa but their answers were all 'no'. But suddenly.

"Jasmine! I heard you're looking for YongHwa." Emily came running to me with Minhyuk.

"Do you know where he is?" I asked.

"He's at the canteen with two boys. They seem to be friends though." Minhyuk said. I think his friends are from Busan. I better go now.

"Thanks." I said.

"We should come with you." Emily said then I nodded.

-------------------------------------

"YongHwa!" Finally I found him.

"Jas!" He stood from his seat and went near me. "Umm.. they are my best friends from Busan."

"Hello!" I said. We went at their table and took a seat.

"It's nice to meet you all." Minhyuk, Emily and I said in chorus.

[YongHwa's POV]

(Flashback)

"So you and your best friend met again?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yeah."

"That's great!" Jungshin exclaimed.

"You know what, I think since I moved here I fell in love with her." I suddenly said.

"What?! You're in love with your best friend? " Both of them exclaimed.

"I think so..." I said while rubbing the back of my head.

(End of Flashback)

"My name is Kim Jasmine. YongHwa's best friend." She said and Jonghyun and Jungshin smiled.

"This one here is Emily.. " I said pointing at Emily and he waved her hand. "And this is Minhyuk." I added then pointed at Minhyuk and he also waved his hand.

"I'm Jonghyun." He said.

"And I'm Jungshin." said Jungshin wearing a smile.

"Nice to meet you all!" Both of them said in chorus.

"Us too!" Jas, Emily and Minhyuk said.

[End of Chapter]

[A/N]:

Hello! I just want to say sorry to anyone who kinda hate me because I made Seohyun a bad girl here. I know that there are no negative comments but I know that there are some of you... As you see SNSD's baby (Seohyun) is not a bad girl in real life. I mean just look at her face which is so innocent. I am not a basher of YongSeo couple... I am actually a fan! I am not a basher of SNSD too! And lastly I LOVE Seohyun! To my friends (classmtes) who are reading this story... especially Nicole. Please stop saying bad things at me! I'm sorry because I made Seohyun a bad girl here.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ enough with the apology... tell me how was the chapter guys! I hope you liked it and the next chapter will be soon and I'll focus on their practice for their battle. I think I'll publish my EXO Chanyeol fanfic soon.Thanks for all the support! ^^

~ Vote ~ Comment ~ or be a fan