Chapter 7: New Friends and an Enemy...

[Jasmine's POV]

We entered our classroom and all of my classmates are staring at us...

"Good Morning guys! This guy will be our new classmate. He is my best friend,  Jung YongHwa. I hope many of you can be friends with him!" I said while holding YongHwa's arm. *dug dug dug dug* Eh? Heart... why are you beating fast AGAIN?!

"Annyeonghaseyo Jung YongHwa!" All of my classmates greeted him.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Nice to meet you all!" YongHwa said while waving and bowing to them. We took our seats and then Emily showed up.

"Annyeong Jas!" She said wearing her sweet smile. She looked at YongHwa and asked... "Jung...Yong...Hwa.., right?"

"Yes. My name's Jung YongHwa. Nice to meet you Jas'... friend..." YongHwa said and both of them shook hands.

"The name's Emily. Nice to meet you too!" Emily bowed and smiled.

"Unnie!!!" Oh yeah~ that's my other friend, Minhyuk. He's a boy but he always calls me 'unnie'.

"Oh! Minhyuk! Annyeong!" I said and smiled at him.

"Jasmine unnie! You found a new best friend! Jung YongHwa-sshi!.." Minhyuk said and looked at YongHwa.

"He's my best friend since Elementary. Sorry I haven't told you both about him but don't worry... you three will always be my best friends!" I said while pointing at the three.

"Aww... how sweet of you... Kim Jasmine!!!" Her..!!! Urgghh! I hate her! This girl always bully me. One time she literally dropped her cup of coffee and stained my dress. Her name you ask? It's Han Hee Joo. I hate her attitude and all but good thing she's not a music major like us three but she's a dance major. In this schedule we have the same room. Our schedule this hour is 'Singing'. You know what... she's also good at singing. -_- Before I forget she's also the daughter of our president.

"Yah! Don't you dare mess with me again!" I shouted at her and took my seat.

"Hmph! I don't care! I'll still mess with you including your stinky friends!" She said and messed my hair. I was about to stop her but she already did it. She went back to her seat and stared at us.

"Don't mind her guys. Anyway, let's talk about something." I said.

"Hmm.. how about let's talk about YongHwa since he is our new classmate." Emily suggests.

"Oh yes! OK I'll start.." I said and all of us chatted.

-------------------------------------

[YongHwa's POV]

I met new and friendly friends at school and it was awesome! Emily, Minhyuk and I got close since the morning.  Now me and Jas are walking back to their house since our classes had ended. Meanwhile I heard footsteps from behind us.

"Well... well... well." A person from behind said.

[A/N]:

Annyeong! A cliffhanger there! Could you guess who was that person from behind YongHwa and Jasmine? Please comment if you can guess who was it, OK? It's 8:12 in the evening here in the Philippines and it's a Saturday so I decided to do an update for you guys. Our 1st Grading Periodical Test is near so.. I have to study well to get high grades. ㅋㅋㅋ Now... what do you think of this chapter?

Vote~ Comment~ or Be A Fan!

감사합니다!