I've Fallen For You (CNBLUE YongHwa)

Chapter 1

Lunch At Home

*ring ring*

The bell rang already... that means it's lunch time!

"Hooray! It's lunch time!" I shouted as I walk towards the door of our classroom. While walking my friend stopped me.

"Jasmine! Can you have lunch with us today?" She said while pouting. Hehehe so cute!^^

"Ummm... Emily... I'm sorry because Eomma called me a while ago. She wants me to come home and have lunch there." I replied.

"Oh~ is that so? Well, we'll see you later. Bye!" Emily said and skipped out of the classroom.

"OK then. Bye!" I said.

By the way my name is Jasmine! I study here in 'Seoul School of Arts'. I'm 4th year College. I'm the only child of my parents. If you ask 'what is my dream', my answer will be... A KPOP Idol. That's why I study here. I know how to sing and play instruments. I can play the Guitar, Drums, Violin and Piano. Actually, I don't know how to dance. I've been trying to dance but I am not good at it. Well, as you see... I dance like an idiot! Urghh! I really suck at dancing you know!

My friend who talked to me a while ago was Emily. She is my best friend. She is SUPER caring to me. Hehehe! She's been my best friend since 2nd year High School. If ypur sad, she always cheers you up! Ahhhh.... I just love my best friend!

Our house is just a few meters away from school so I walk everyday.

Whenever I walk I always sing a song. I'm a really great fan of IU so I always sing her songs.

After the long walk and singing... I finally arrived at home.

"Eomma! Appa! Why did you want me to have lunch here?" I asked them.

"Jasmine! You're already home! Oh! We called you because your best friend moved here in Seoul! Do you remember Jung Yong Hwa?! He and his mom are here! If you want to greet them then go to the kitchen. We're preparing luch sweetie!" Eomma said as going to the refrigerator.

My best friend is back here in Seoul?! OMO! Jinjja?! I'm so excited to see him! It's been years since we saw each other! What does he look now? Ahhh... we were still young since we saw each other.

I walked happily towards the kitchen and....

-

-

-

-

-

-

Jung Y-yong Hwa???!!! H-he is sooo h-handsome!!! Ahh... I'd better talk to him now!

" A-annyeonghaseyo Auntie and Yong Hwa! It's nice to see you both again." I greeted them and I hugged Auntie. After the hug... someone hugged me and it wasn't Auntie... but it was Y-yong Hwa! He hugged me like ten seconds. While he hugged me I also hugged him back. I miss you Best Friend...

During the hug... my heart beat was really fast! I don't know what's happening now. Why is my heart beat fast?! Well, I think it seems that I miss him so much. Tears were coming down from my eyes while hugging him. I can't believe we met again after those many many years.

After our hug, Auntie said...

"OMO! Why are you cryong Jasmine? Did you really miss him?" She asks me.

"Ne Auntie. I miss him sooo much." I replied.

"J-jasmine?! Is that really you?! Y-you look really b-beautiful!" Yong Hwa said and he blushed. Why did he blush?

"Ummm...t-thanks!" I said and I also blushed?! What is this feeling? My heart is beating faster again!!! Why? Do I like him?!

A/N:

Annyeong readers! First Chapter! Was it epic?! Hahaha! Actually this is my first time writing a story here in Wattpad... so I hope you guys will like it! Sorry for some mistakes if I have one. My name is Justine... I'm from the Philippines. Nice to meet you readers! By the way, thanks for reading this. I will update as soon as possible or maybe tomorrow.

Vote~ Comment~ Thanks~