Chapter 10: Hangout

[Seohyun's POV]

"Annyeong oppa!" I said and kissed Jungshin's cheek.

"Annyeong my little sister!" Oppa greeted me then hugged me.Yeah... he is my brother.

"So, what happened?" he asked me.

"My plan worked! And he thought that my crying was real!" I exclaimed.

"Woah... you're smart!" He compliments me. "You must act really great so that he will believe you that...-" Jungshin said and stopped because we heard someone at our back.

"Oh Hello there Seohyun!" Someone said.

"Victoria?!" I said in shock.

"Yes, that's me." Victoria said coldly. 

"Why are you here in Seoul?" I asked her.

"Nothing. Why? Do you want me to go back in Busan? Or even in China if you want." Victoria said.

"Fine fine. I'm just asking." I said to her.

"You still want to get YongHwa, do you, Seohyun?" She asked.

"Umm... yeah." I said.

"Did you already met?"

"Ne."

"Tell me what happened then." She said and then I began telling her about what happened.

-------------------------------------

"OMG! You mean he doesn't want you to be his girlfriend?" Said Victoria.

"Yes and I still don't know who was that girl which he is saying that he wants to share his love to." I said.

"Umm... little sis? Can we go home now? Mom is gonna kill us because she said that we'll be home before lunch." Oppa said. Wahh! It's almost lunch! We have to go!

"Ne." I nodded at him. "Victoria, we'll talk again someday or maybe later. Just text me. Bye!" I greeted Victoria goodbye and she smiled and bowed. Oppa and I are now running towards the parking lot where his car is parked there. We got inside and went home.

[YongHwa's POV]

"Jasmine? Oh Jasmine~" I looked for her in every place of their house.

"Booyah!!!" She then popped out of nowhere. "Where have you been?" she asks me.

"I told you last night that I'll meet Seohyun today about the thing." I said.

"Oh~ yeah right! Sorry, I forgot. ^_^" Jasmine said while rubbing the back of her head.

"So... where are we going to meet with Emily and Minhyuk?" I asked her.

"At the park."

"Okay, let's go then." We then asked permission from our parents that were going to the parkand then left the house.

[Minhyuk's POV]

"Yah! Emily! I'm so hungry! Where are they?~" I said while rubbing my stomach because of hunger.

"Hey, be quiet! It's embarrassing~ It looks like I'm your mother!" Emily said. "They'll be here in no time. Just wait, okay?"

"Arrasseo.."

Suddenly Jasmine and YongHwa arrived.

"Annyeong!" YongHwa greeted us.

"Hello! So... let's go?" Emily said and all of us nodded. We went to MY favorite restaurant. Yipee!!!!

-------------------------------------

[Still Minhyuk's POV]

"Unnie! I want that... oooh and that too! Wait another one! That one please!" I said cheerfully while pointing in some pictures of food in the counter.

"Arrasseo... arrasseo." Jasmine unnie then called YongHwa. "YongHwa-sshi! Please come here!"

"Ne. What is it?" YongHwa asked her.

"You..." Jasmine said while pointing at YongHwa. "Pay everything!!!" Then Jasmine unnie ran back to our table.

"Yah!!! That's not funny, Jas!" YongHwa shouted.

"Nahhh... don't worry I'll also pay. Hihihi~" Jasmine said.

"Fine then... come back here."

We ate lots of food. While eating the food Emily, YongHwa and Jasmine unnie are chatting. Since I am really busy eating all the food I can't chat along with them.

*ring ring*

"Oh~ hello Victoria!" Emily answered her phone.

[YongHwa's POV]

"Oh~ hello Victoria!" Emily answered her phone. Wait...Victoria?! Emily knows Victoria?! Perhaps you readers don't know who that Victoria is, right? She is the best friend of Seohyun!

[A/N]:

Hello readers! An update again! Thanks for all the support guys! Umm... that's all I can say for now but wait! I'll create a new story entitled "Wherever You Are" an EXO Chanyeol fanfic. I hope you guys will look forward to it! Thanks!

~Vote ~Comment ~or be a fan