Chapter 2: Memories

[Jasmine's POV]

"Jasmine! Tell your Auntie and YongHwa to come and eat now." Appa said.

"Ne Appa." I said.

"Auntie, YongHwa, please come and eat." I said to them while walking towards the dinning table. I sat down beside YongHwa and Auntie beside him. We ate a lot of food.

After the lunch...

"How are you Jasmine? YongHwa here really missed you." Auntie said.

"I'm OK Auntie! How about you guys? How's life in Busan?" I asked Auntie and YongHwa.

"Oh! We're fine there. But... I remembered YongHwa's friendship with you a long time ago so we decided to go back here in Seoul." She answered.

"Ne. I was really excited to come back here and meet you Jasmine! I can't believe we're finally here!" YongHwa said looking at me.

"Awww.... that's my best friend! YongHwa! Did you remember when you helped me from the dogs? I was really tired of running because those dogs were fast runners. They were chasing me all around our street right? Hahaha memories..." I said.

"Oh Yes! Your face was so funny whenever the dogs were running closer to you! Hahahaha!" YongHwa said laughing so hard. I pinch his cheeks and said...

"YAH! Stop laughing! Aisshh!" I said still pinching his cheeks.

"OK! OK! Geez, you're still the same!" He said while stopping me pinch his cheeks.

"Fine." I said and I let out a sigh.

"Oh. By the way, YongHwa will be studying at your school starting tomorrow." Appa said.

"Jinjja?! Yehey!!!" I said acting like a little child.

"Ne. I will be studying there. Oh! Jasmine, by any chance can you play any instrument?" YongHwa said.

"Well, I can play the guitar, drums, violin and piano." I answered his question.

"Kyaa~ we're the same! Except I can't play the violin but I can play the flute." He said.

"OMO! YongHwa can we play the instruments together tomorrow? " I asked him.

"Or maybe later Jasmine. We are staying here in your house." Auntie said.

"Really? Yes! We can play the instruments together anytime! " I said.

"Yup! We are staying here." YongHwa said.

"Aigoo... it's almost 1 pm. Jasmine must go now or else she will be late for class." Eomma said.

"Oh yes! Eomma, Appa, Auntie, YongHwa,  I'll get going now. Annyeong!" I said and I hurriedly ran outside. Aigoo... I'm almost late! I must hurry up! I said and I began to run as fast as I can.

       A/N:

Annyeong readers!  Yup! I decided to update my story today and I did it! Thanks for the support! I'll update again as soon as possible.

      ~ Vote   ~ Comment   ~ Thanks