Chapter 11: We? Talentless?!

[Emily's POV]

Victoria: Hey! What's up?

Me: Nothing. Just here with my friends. Why'd you call?

Victoria: Oh~ I just want to say that I'm now here in Seoul.

Me: Jinjja?! Uwaa~ where are you staying?

Victoria: Umm.. since I'm with mom here and my uncle's house is also here in Seoul, I think we'll stay in uncle's.

Me: Ohh~ is that it? Okay then. See you around!

[End of Call]

"Victoria? As in Victoria Song?..." YongHwa asks.

"Ne. You know her?" I replied.

"Yes. She is Seohyun's best friend. Perhaps you and Minhyuk know Seohyun, right?"

"Anni..." Minhyuk said then sipped some water from his glass.

"She is kinda like YongHwa's fake girlfriend before." Jasmine explained.

"Woah~" Both Minhyuk and I said.

"But! That was BEFORE!" Jasmine exclaimed.

"Wait... Emily, how did you the both of you know each other?" YongHwa asks.

"I met her just last year's summer where me and my family went to Busan." I started. "Then, I went to buy some shoes  then I picked some and suddenly she bumped me causing the shoes that I picked fall."

"What the?! She is not nice! Definitely not my type!" Minhyuk exclaimed.

"Can you at least wait, Minhyuk?" I asked him.

"Okay then.. go on." He said.

"Since I dropped the shoes she actually helped me and she also said sorry. Then that's the start of getting us close." I ended.

"Ahh yes. She is a good girl than Seohyun." YongHwa said.

"Uh huh! She is better than Seohyun." Jasmine said.

"Guyssss~~~ I'M FULL!!!" Minhyuk exclaimed while rubbing his stomach.

"Hahahaha!!!" All of us laughed.

"That's what you get if you really eat a lot of food!" I said to him.

"Oh! Guys, we need to go home. There will be calsses for tomorrow." Jasmine said.

"Oh you're right! Well then, see you guys tomorrow!" I said and waved goodbye to them.

-------------------------------------

The next day. School.

[Jasmine' s POV]

"Hey you!" (Author: Goodbye darling, hey you~) Someone said.

"What now?" I said coldly while turning some pages of my Music book. Then I turned my back to see the grumpy face of Han Hee Joo.

"Nothing. I'm just gonna inform you that the music department will battle the dance department in next week's.." She said and checked her calendar. "Friday." She added.

"Let's just see if who has better talent. The talentless group from the music department or even the best group from the dance department?" She said. "See yah!"

How dare she call us 'TALENTLESS'?! Let's just see then.

I saw her back in her seat giving me an evil grin.

"You already heard the news, huh?" Emily asks.

"Yeah...." I said.

"Unnie! What are we going to perform?" Minhyuk asked.

"Since you're the president of the music department, you should plan for this." One of my classmates from the music department said.

"Don't worry, Jas. I'll help you." YongHwa said and patted my shoulder while wearing his handsome smile.

"We'll help you, Jas." All of my classmates from the music department including Emily and Minhyuk added.

"Thanks guys." I said and smiled to them. "I know that we will win this battle against those people from the dance department."

"Ne~!" Everyone cheered.

"That's because WE ARE NOT TALENTLESS!!!" I stood from my seat and cheered then looked at Han Hee Joo who was laughing hard with her friends.

[End of Chapter]

[A/N]:

Hi guys! Thanks for supporting this story! I hope you enjoyed this one. Sorry for not updating earlier. So, umm.. nothing to add. Bye!

~Vote ~Comment ~or be a Fan