Chapter 20: Trust Me

[Jasmine' s POV]

Ouch! Now that kinda hurts.

"U-unnie... gwaenchana?" Minhyuk asked as he examined my knee which has an injury.

"Hmm..." I said as I smiled at him. Emily and Victoria were giving me a pity look. "It's okay. I can recover."

Suddenly the door opened then I saw my best friend, YongHwa with Jonghyun and Jungshin.

"How did the operation go?" YongHwa asked.

"It was okay but I broke a bone on my knee." I said.

[YongHwa's POV]

"Are you okay now?" Jonghyun asked.

"A bit..." Jasmine said softly. "But don't worry, guys! I'll recover!"

"That's right, Noona!" Jungshin exclaimed.

"Jasmine... can we talk?" I asked her.

"Sure. Do you want to do it privately?"

"Nah... it's ok." I said. "I don't want you to continue the slave punishment you promised to Han Hee Joo."

"But I promised..."

"What do you want? To do that punishment eventhough you're in that condition?" I asked.

".... yes."

"BUT-"

"I can do this YongHwa. Thanks for the concern but just please trust me." She cutted me off  while looking at me with her eyes saying - "Trust Me."

"Fine. Whatever you say but remember if something bad happens just call me for help." I assured her while smiling sincerely.

[Jasmine's POV]

"We're all here to protect you." Minhyuk said smiling.

"Thank you soo much guys! You're the best!" I exclaimed.

"Btw... I already called your mom about you." Emily assured.

"Thanks." I smiled.

I can't believe YongHwa is that concerned for me. He's been very kind and trustworthy. I hope he'll really trust me with what I'll do.

I quickly fell asleep to my dreamland.

[Seohyun's POV]

Han Hee Joo called me earlier and told me about Jasmine.

Success! And I didn't even thought that would happen!

Now I've already trusted Han Hee Joo about her punishment for Jasmine. I hope she'll still do it because Han Hee Joo said that YongHwa talked with her about stopping the punishment.

YongHwa is mine not her's. That's why I'm taking this nice and easy for a while.

I'm breaking their friendship.

[A/N]:

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY TO "I'VE FALLEN FOR YOU"!!! Originally "My Best Friend Who Falls In Love With Me"!!!

Wow! It's already a year guys! I can't believe it!

I'm very thankful to all of you readers of this story for always being there each update I make. I don't know but I'm super thankful for your support! Eventhough I update very slow I'm still doing my best to give you and update. Thank you sooo much! I love you all!

Btw... my classes will be starting on June 1. I'm gonna start my high school life. Wish me luck! Pls expect a slow update from me... I'm sorry.

Again thank you!