Chapter 5: Me and my best friend

[Jasmine's POV]

After playing with YongHwa we went to the dinning room and eated dinner. You guys don't know how I feel when both of us sang that song, right? So I will do a little flashback for you to know how I feel.

[Flashback]

While we were singing the song I felt really.... really lucky to have him as a best friend. I didn't know that until now he still has his sweet voice when singing. Ahhh... why is my heart beating fast again? Arrgghh I think I'm hungry... I saw him staring at the wall while smiling? I think he's thinking about his crush! Ayyyiieee!!! Hihihi... I hope he will get the one he loves.

              ~End of Flashback~

Now that I finished dinner I went upstairs to my room and washed myself. I have to prepare for school again tomorrow and actually it's our second day.. Ahhh! But good thing there's no tests or assignments yet! I can still spend some time with my childhood best friend, YongHwa.

[YongHwa's POV]

"Auntie? Does Jasmine always sleep early? " I asked Jasmine' s mom.

"Ummm... actually.. no! She sleeps a little late." Auntie said.

"Ahhh I guess she just washed herself. " I said and then went to my room. I also washed myself and then prepared my bag. I'm so excited for tomorrow because I am gonna study at 'Seoul School of Arts' with my best friend! And guess what guys... we are gonna be in the same department. Yehey! After washing and preparing my bag I went out my room and saw Jasmine watching TV.

"Annyeong!" I started.

"Annyeong YongHwa!  Still up?" She said.

"Ne. I'm not yet sleepy so..." I looked up to watch the time and it was already 9pm. "I can still spend a little time with my best friend!" I said while pinching her nose.

"Y-yah! Stop that! Aiiggoo you're still the same." She said while pushing my hand.

"OK. Ummm... Jasmine? Can you tell me about your school? So I could also familiarise the departments and others..." I said to her.

"Sure! ^_^" She said while wearing her beautiful smile.

We talked about everything about school and also our lives. An hour had passed and we went to go to sleep. Mom, Auntie and Uncle had already slept. Jasmine went to her room and slept. Me, also went to my room and slept. I hope tomorrow will be a new day for me...

A/N:

  Whohoo! An update! Guys... bad news... I can't update that fast because my last school year in Elementary will be starting tomorrow. But I promise if I have a free time I will update more! Thanks for supporting guys! Love lots from me! Annyeong!

       ~  Vote  ~  Comment  ~ Thanks