Chapter 9: Acceptance or not?

[Jasmine's POV]

Morning.

"Uwaa!" I said as I stretched my arms. l went down to the kitchen. "Good morning world! Good morning Mom and Dad! Good morning Auntie and YongHwa! and lastly, good morning to meeee~!!!" I greeted them all and hugged mom, dad and auntie and I gave YongHwa a high five.

"You are really in a good mood today, Jasmine!" said Auntie.

"Ahhh~ it's because I'll have a wonderful day today!" I said while clapping my hands and smiled brightly. You readers may not no what will happen today, right? Well, this is what happened yesterday during me and YongHwa were talking and sitting on the bench:

[Flashback]

After talking about the Seohyun thing.

"So... umm okay. Do you want to hang out with us tomorrow with Emily and Minhyuk?" I asked him.

"Ne! I'd love too! Where do you guys want to go anyway?" He asked.

"Hmm... I don't know yet but I'll ask them later. And take note... whenever you are with Minhyuk, you should really bring lots of money. ;)" I said and stood up then started to run.

"Yah!!! Don't you dare leave me here, Jasmine!" YongHwa shouted and followed me back home.

[End of Flashback]

Wahahaha! We were sweaty when we got back home.

After doing some things I called Emily.

[Calling Emily...]

Emily: Yeoboseyo?

Me: Annyeong Emily!!!

Emily: Yah! You made me jump!

Me: Eh? Sorry. By the way, where do you guys want to go later?

Emily: You know where, right?

Me: You mean at-

Emily: Yeah! At the park!!! That's right!!! You're good at guessing!

Me: -_-"" . . . . . . .

Emily: Okay... so we'll meet there. I'll just text you if we've already arrived. Bye!

Me: Yeah... Okay. Bye!

[End of Call]

So now, I better tell YongHwa....

[End of POV]

[YongHwa's POV]

I've already told Jasmine that Seohyun is just my fake girlfriend. And guess what.. (Author: What?!) Jasmine laughed!!! Why? Because Seohyun is such a flirt at me. Well, yes, she is a flirt at me.

Now, I am here at the park waiting for Seohyun to arrive...

*sound of footsteps*

Ahhh... finally, she's here.

"Oh, you're already here?" she asks.

"Yeah. I was waiting for you for hours! Where have you been?" I said.

"Hmm.. shopping." she answered.

"Fine fine. Now to the topic... Ms. Seo Joo Hyun, I want to settle this down." I said.

"What do you mean settle down?" she started to look confused.

I took a deep breath and said, "I don't love you, I don't even like you a bit. You are not my girlfriend, you are nothing to me but just a person I know. I have someone which I want to share my love with her someday, I want to her to know my feelings someday and that girl is..." I explained to her. Her eyes started to be teary when I said all of those things to her.

"Not you." I ended my sentence. Now, she is crying hard.

"Shh.. stop crying. I'm so sorry for you but that's really how I feel for you. You ruined my life back in Busan, Seohyun. I can't take it anymore. I know I'm being too hard for you right now but if you at least forget me as your boyfriend and find a better one which will love you more. I know this is your first time having a fake boyfriend but I know that someday you'll find a better one than me, Seohyun." I lectured her.

"Y-you t-think?" she questioned while crying.

"Yup! So, I hope you'll just consider me as a friend."

"N-ne... I don't wanna ruin your life again, YongHwa. I-I'm so sorry.."

"Yeah.. I forgive you." I said.

"Thank you, YongHwa-sshi! Ummm I-I better go now, YongHwa. And thank you also for teaching me a lesson. I hope I can be friends with that girl you're referring to someday." She stood upand winked at me as she said her last sentence which was- I hope I can be friends with that girl you're referring to someday.

We said our goodbyes and she went back to the mall.

Before I end my POV I just wanna say that the girl which I was talking about a while ago was...

[Seohyun's POV]

Oh yeah! My plan worked! I was really ready for that all the time! YongHwa was serious that time so yeah...

I went back here in the mall and went to Jungshin.

"Annyeong oppa!" I said and kissed his cheek.

[A/N]:

Annyeong readers! Thank you for the votes, views and all! Finally I've updated! I was really busy at school after our exams and guess what... I PASSED ALL MY MAJOR SUBJECTS IN THE EXAM!!! I am super happy! Thanks for inspiring me guys! Hello Shara unnie! Ok... can you guess who is Jungshin in Seohyun's life? Pls comment. Bye readers!