Chapter 6: His first day of school

[Jasmine's POV]

I woke up early,  took a bath, changed my clothes and ate breakfast.

"Ahhh! What a wonderful morning!" I went outside our house and took a deep breath.

"Where's YongHwa? Why is he taking so long to put on his shoes?" I said looking around for him.

[YongHwa's POV]

Yeah.. Yeah.. Yeah... can't you wait for a while Jas?! Ugghh! Where are my shoes? I know it's somewhere here...

"Aha! It's just here! Wait for a while Jas!" I said while taking out my shoes from the shoe box.

"Ne! Pali! Or else we'll be late." She said.

"OK..." I said.

------------------------------------

Both of us went to school. As I looked up at the sign that says 'Seoul School of Arts' my eyes widened. I also looked at the school which is really huge!

"Is this really your school, Jas?" I asked her.

"Ne! This is OUR school... wae?" She said.

"Ahh... nothing. C'mon! Let's go!" I said. She nodded and we walked towards the school director's office where I'll get my schedule.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in..." The school director said. Jas opened the door and both of us went in and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm here to get my schedule. My name's Jung Yong Hwa, the new transferee." I said as I bowed to the school director.

"Oh Good Morning Kim Jasmine and Jung Yong Hwa! I'll just get your schedule for a while Mr. Jung." The school director said while standing up and finding my schedule.

"So, here's your schedule and umm. ... if it's OK for Jasmine to show you around then it's better." He handed my schedule and suggested that Jasmine will show me around.

"Of course! I'll show him around anytime!" Jasmine said excitedly. We went outside the school's director's office and Jasmine showed me around. While she showed me around she asked me about my schedule. Luckily, we have the same schedule and also the assined rooms.

"OMO! We have the same schedule and also assiged rooms! I can't wait!" Jas said jumping up and down.

"Ne! Nado." I said excitedly and and looked at her with her beautiful smile... *dug dug dug dug*  My heart is beating fast again... why??? Do I Love her as a best friend or More Than That?

"Aaiiyyee!! Are you thinking about your crush?! Why do you look like that? Aaiiyyee! YongHwa has a crush! YongHwa has a crush~!" She said teasing me while poking my arm.

"Yah!!! No I don't!" I shouted. "Let's just go to our classroom now... maybe we're late..."

"Arasseo..." Jasmine said while scratching her head.

[A/N]:

Sorry for not updating for a long long time guys... there's so many activities at school and also many club meetings. I'm so tired.... But anyway, here in the Philippines we have this typhoon who came last week? I guess. Yesterday in school classes were suspended because of the stormy weather and also our school was flooded. Today classes are also suspended because of the typhoon. I'm also tired because we have this play for our English class and our group chose a musical play. Our play is from the movie "Pitch Perfect" so we have to practice hard so that we will win. Please pray for the Philippines and wish us luck. I'll update as soon as possible!  :)