Chapter 17: The Deal

[Seohyun's POV]

A week passed and I'm just here in our house. Jungshin oppa started studying at YongHwa's school and I asked him to spy on YongHwa and Jasmine.

He once told me that they hate each other... but hey! I don't believe him.

*knock knock*

"Seohyun?" Jungshin oppa is here.

"Ne. Come in the door's open." I said.

"Yeah... okay." He said then entered our house. "Is mom home?"

"Nope." I answered annoyingly. "By the way, what happened for today?"

"Umm today? Uh.. nothing." He said coldly.

"Tss. Get out." I said.

"Fine." He said and went out.

[Jungshin's POV]

"Fine." I said and went out as what Seohyun said. Great! Now what am I gonna do? I think I should meet up with Jonghyun.

*calling Jonghyun*

Me: Hey...

Jonghyun: Yeah? What's up?

Me: It's boring here. Can we meet?

Jonghyun: Okay. See you anywhere! Haha.

*end call*

Weird.

"Boo!" Someone said so I looked back to see Jonghyun.

"I told you I'll see you anywhere." He said.

"Tss.. whatever. Let's go!" I said then pulled him.

------------------------------------------------------

"Seohyun wants me to break YongHwa and Jasmine' s friendship." I said coldly.

"What?! I thought she's over with YongHwa as what YongHwa said.." Jonghyun said shocked.

"Oh... that. She just faked that." I said irritatedly.

"Man... why would she?" Jonghyun asked.

"She still loves YongHwa." I said as I looked seriously at Jonghyun's face.

"Oh.. great.." He said.

[Han Hee Joo's POV]

Arrgghh! I can't believe they won! A week passed and I'm still not over it!!!

"Hello?" Someone said. It's a girl.. she smiled at me and asked - "Are you Han Hee Joo?"

"Yes. Yes I am. Why?" I said as she take her seat here in the bench.

"I'm Seohyun. I have something to talk with you." Said Seohyun.

[Seohyun's POV]

It's boring at home just watching TV so I went here at the park. Here, I saw a familiar face.. Hmm.. it's Han Hee Joo, I guess.

"Hello?" I asked. I smiled at Han Hee Joo. I know she's Han Hee Joo because she's famous and yeah... she is the daughter of their school's president - Mrs. Han Ji Hyun.

"Are you Han Hee Joo?" I wanted to make sure.

"Yes. Yes I am. Why?" She said.

"I'm Seohyun. I have something to talk with you." I said as I take a seat on the bench.

"What?" She started.

"You know Jung YongHwa and Kim Jasmine?" I asked.

"Yeah.. they're my worst enemies." She said irritated. This is great! She hates them!

"May I ask you a favor?" I asked her again.

"Sure." She said.

"I want you to have a bet with Jasmine. You just think of something that she's weak with, so you'll win. If you win make her you slave. Ask her to get this, do that or something else. And do it everyday in your free time. Here's the main reason why I asked you this favor... I want you to make sure that YongHwa and Jasmine's friendship will be ruined." I told her.

She nodded and we both shook hands.

"Deal." Han Hee Joo said.

"Here's my number. Let's just call or text. Thanks and bye!" I said and waved goodbye at her.

"You're welcome." She said.

------------------------------------------------------

[YongHwa's POV]

A week passed and Jasmine and I became closer than ever.

Gosh! Tomorrow will be Monday again. I'm super tired.

I wonder how Seohyun is going and what's up with Jungshin? I texted him earlier saying "What's up?" Then he just replied a smily face. What's that called? No comment, just smile?

[A/N]:

Hey readers! It's been a while that I haven't updated. I'm so sorry... so many activities in school these days and since I'm graduating.

Btw, my EXO fanfic is up entitled "Wherever You Are" I think it's not an EXO fanfic but it's a ChanDara fanfic. I hope you'll check it out!

It's already Christmas vacation!!! Yipee! Have you guys seen CNBLUE's season's greetings? Speaking of CNBLUE... CONGRATULATIONS TO THEM FOR WINNING THE BEST BAND PERFORMANCE IN MAMA 2014 ALSO CONGRATS TO THEM THAT THEY GOT AN AWARD IN CHINA!

So readers? 3 days to go and it's already Christmas! What is/are you wish/es?

How was the chapter?

Advance Merry Christmas to all of you and may God bless us all.

~  Vote  ~  Comment  ~  or be a fan