Chapter 18: My Weakness

[Jasmine's POV]

Monday... another tiring and restless day at school. Lessons, rehearsals and stuff makes me feel so terrible.

I woke up a bit late and shame on me, YongHwa was waiting for a long time outside as what he said. So... I apologized to him.

School.

"Oh good morning, Jasmine~!" Han Hee Joo. -_-

"What do you want now?" I asked irritated.

"Oh nothing~ I just want to have another bet with you." She said.

"Me?" I asked confused while pointing at my self

"Yes. You. Just.. you. None other than you. No help from any of your friends especially YongHwa." She said as she looked at me in my eyes.

"Okay. What bet do you want?" I asked.

"Hmm.. a simple one to be correct. A dance bet!" She said while clapping her hands.

D-dance, she said??? That is my weakness ever since I was a child. Oh no!

[Flashback]

"Jasmine! Mommy is filming you! Come on, dance for us! Please~" My mother pleaded as she films me.

"Anniyo!!!" I shouted as I went to my room and cried.

[End of Flashback]

I was 5 years old... 5 years old and I cried just because of my weakness.

"So???" Asked Han Hee Joo. "If I win you'll be my slave until when I want to stop."

W-what?! Slave until when she wants to stop?! Is she serious?

"F-fine." I shook her hand as I think on what to do.

"Tomorrow? Could that be possible?" She asked again.

"Tomorrow?!" I asked shocked.

"Yeah." She nodded cooly.

"O-okay. If I win you won't mess with me again. Ever." I said.

"Deal. Good luck." She said as she walked behind my back.

Now what am I gonna do?!

"Unnie!" Minhyuk? I turned my back and it is Minhyuk but to my surprise he was with a pretty girl.

"Unnie! Sorry I haven't told you about my friend here." He apologized while looking down the floor and pouting. How cute! "Her name is Victoria. A dance major here. She just transferred here just about a week ago."

"Hi! Victoria Song is the name but you can call me Victoria or Vic." She smiled as we both shook hands.

"I'm Jasmine. Kim Jasmine." I said. "You're a dance major right? Perhaps you know Han Hee Joo?"

"Oh.. her? Psh. Yeah.. she's not that good in dancing though." She said.

"Wait. You're a dance major right?" She nodded. "Can you help me dance? Han Hee Joo made a bet with me and it's a dance bet."

"Mwo?! Jinjja Unnie?! That's your weakness right?" Minhyuk asked shocked.

"Don't worry Jasmine. I'll help you. When will the bet be?" Victoria said.

"Tomorrow..?" I said.

"Hhuwhat?!" Suddenly Emily popped out of nowhere. "That's not fair! She knows how to dance while you-"

"Hmph. I said no help from any of your friends!" Han Hee Joo appeared.

"No way!" Emily said unsatisfied while she held her hands up.

"That's our deal, looser." Han Hee Joo said then walked out.

"Unnie! Now what???" Emily asked shocked.

"Well, she said that tomorrow will be our bet and she said that I won't get any help from you guys especially YongHwa. Plus if she wins I'll be her slave until when she wants to end." I explained.

"No way, right?!" Victoria asked.

"That's it! I'm gonna kill her!!!" Emily exclaimed as she tried to run.

"NO! Emily! I can do this! Remember guys, I'm a fighter! And I will never give up!" I said.

"Arasseo!!! FIGHTING JASMINE UNNIE!!!" Minhyuk cheered.

You have to fight, Jasmine! You can do this!

[YongHwa's POV]

Me, Jonghyun and Jungshin are practicing in our rehearsal room here in school and we kept waiting for Minhyuk to arrive and finally.

"Hyung! Sorry I'm late. I... uhm... was helping Victoria noona with some things." He entered while catching his breath.

[Minhyuk's POV]

Jasmine unnie told me not to tell YongHwa about the bet because she doesn't want him to worry so....

"Hyung! Sorry I'm late. I... uhm... was helping Victoria noona with some things." I entered our practice room while catching my breath from running.

"It's alright. Come on, let's practice." He said as I sat on my chair then played the drums.

[Jasmine's POV]

Home.

I went home early because there were no rehearsals and stuff and also I have to practice my dance.

"Mom! Can you teach me a dance?!" I asked mom.

"What's with that sudden question about 'dance', Jasmine?" She asked. Please don't make this conversation last longer mom. I really need your help!

"Ah... it's because someone made a bet with me and it's a dance bet." I explained.

"Oh my~ C'mon change your clothes and wait for me in the living room." She ordered. So I did change my clothes then waited for mom in the living room.

"That was fast! Come. I'll teach you." She said as she led me to a room which was so unfamiliar with me. I get it! It's because I haven't entered this room since I was young.

"A dance practice room?" I asked mom.

"Yup. You know that I love to dance, right? So this is where I dance since I was little." She said.

"Wow." Was all I can say.

We danced for an hour then we went out because dinner is ready.

"Oh hi YongHwa!" I greeted him as he sits on his chair.

"Hello. You got home early, eh?"

"Yeah..." I hope Minhyuk didn't say anything about the bet to YongHwa.

[A/N]:

Hi readers!

Thanks you for the continuous support and love even though you guys waited for a two months I guess.

I apologize for the longgggg delay and please understand. I'm gonna be graduating in elementary for 42 days from now I guess and we, graduating students are super busy with tests, documents to finish and enrolling on different high schools. Guys, I'm asking you this... please wish me good luck on my upcoming exams and I wish that you guys will pray that I will pass I.N.H.S' School For The Arts.

One more thing, please support YongHwa with his solo album and please listen to every song of his!

Again thank you guys! I love you! And I am sooo sorry!

~ Vote ~ Comment ~ or be a fan