Chapter 21: Justice

[Jasmine's POV]

After a whole week just sitting, laying on the bed in the hospital... finally, I got discharged.

I feel great now! But the thing is I missed so many lessons at school, I miss walking, and I miss hanging out with my friends.

I'm already here at school early as I was before. I'm currently waiting for my friends to come 'cause I want to surprise them that I'm already here and I'm doing great!

"Jasmine!" Suddenly Emily entered the classroom. "You're okay now?!"

"Obviously..." I said raising my brow. Then we both laughed.

We talked so many stuff for 30mins then our classmates entered one after one until the room is full.

YongHwa knows that I'm okay now... I mean we live in the same house still.

[YongHwa's POV]

This day's break time I went to Han Hee Joo.

"Yah!" I said catching her attention.

"Hmm? She's okay now, can't you just get over it already?" She said with her 'evil' look.

"I want justice. I want you to apologize to her." I demanded.

"N.E.V.E.R. Why would I apologize anyway?"

I can't take this anymore I want her to apologize to my best friend who suffered.

I grabbed her wrist and we ran towards Jasmine who's quietly alone sitting under a tree.

"APOLOGIZE NOW!!!" I demanded Han Hee Joo. Jasmine was shocked with the sudden situation.

"Y-YongHwa i-it's okay for me. Calm down." She asked me wholeheartedly.

"NO! It's not okay, Jasmine! Can't you see what this girl did to you?! I want her to apologize because she hurt you!" I suddenly shouted at Jasmine.

Suddenly a tear fell from her eye then she ran away.

Oh no...! What have I done?!

"Tsk. See? You made her cry plus you didn't get your 'justice'!" Han Hee Joo exclaimed then she grabs her hand back and walks back to her friends.

Urgghh! I hate this! Now she hates me! What am I gonna do?!

[Jasmine's POV]

Why can't he just listen to me?! *sobs* Why is he like that?! *sobs*

"I HATE YOU YONGHWA!!! CAN YOU AT LEAST LISTEN TO ME?! WHY?!" I shouted as I cried harder.

He doesn't listen to me since we were kids. He likes to just listen to his own words and follow them.

*class bell rings*

I don't want to go to class. I'll just stay here in the rooftop. I don't want to be seen by my classmates. I don't want to see YongHwa.

[YongHwa's POV]

"Where's Jasmine?" Emily asks.

I just stayed quite.

"Y-Yah...! Where is she?!" She asked loudly.

"I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA, OKAY?!" I suddenly shouted at her.

Suddenly everyone kept quiet.

"What happened? Tell me what happened to the both of you, YongHwa." Emily asked softly.

I remained quiet.

"Aissh! The both of you are best friends! Why did you fight?!"

I remained quite again.

"Class! Settle down. Let's start our class!" Our teacher called.

Emily eyed me with a disapproving look then the class started.

I just wanted to give Jasmine the right thing that Han Hee Joo should apologize to her because of the incident. I want to give her justice. Most importantly, I'm concerned for her.

[A/N]:

Hey readers! First of all, I am very very very sorry for the really really really late update. 1st quarter exams just finished and finally I updated!

Please stay tuned for the next chapter!

~   Vote     ~   Comment     ~   Be A Fan