Chapter 14: Practice

[Jasmine's POV]

I woke up and saw beside me a sleeping YongHwa. His head was resting on my shoulder with his eyes closed. *dug dug dug dug*  I never knew that I would be in this situation right now. I never ever thought that he is with me right now.

"YongHwa! Hey, YongHwa!" I said. "Wake up!"

"What?" He said.

"We need to go to school and practice, you know?" I asked him. "And besides there are no classes so we can practice the whole day." I said and he nodded.

"Oops sorry... I shoudn't sleep here. I was just really sleepy last night." Said YongHwa.

[YongHwa's POV]

I was so embarrassed when I woke up and saw that Jasmine was waking me up.

------------------------------------------------------

We left the house and went to our school.

"Hyung!!!" Jonghyun said while running towards me and Jas.

"Annyeong!" I said.

"I've heard that we'll start our practice today." Jungshin suddenly popped out.

"Oh. We already know about the battle, that's why." Said Jonghyun.

"Arasseo. Now, let's find Emily, Minhyuk and the others from the music department." Jas said then all of us went to the canteen.

We went to the canteen to find Emily and Minhyuk. Why the canteen? Because that's Minhyuk's favorite place and he always brings Emily with him.

[Jasmine's POV]

"Emily~!!!" I said and ran towards Emily and Minhyuk.

"Annyeong unnie!" Minhyuk said while stuffing himself with bread.

"Let's practice guys." I said and all of them followed me to our building. We gathered some of the members of our department and they followed me too.

We were walking towards our music studio which is big. While we were walking as a group there were some from the dance department shoting death glares to us and also there were some who were whispering to each other's ear. I can hear some that are saying- "Kim Jasmine is going to practice with her talentless group today, huh?"

I keep on ignoring those comments and keep on walking with my group. Few steps more and we reached the door but someone blocked our way.

"Well, well, well. Who do we have here?" Han Hee Joo -_-

"Umm.. we're going to practice." I said and crossed my arms. "So please, just please... move a bit."

"Okay, okay.. I'll move. Go practice with your talentless group then." She says while holding my hand tightly.

[YongHwa's POV]

"Okay, okay.. I'll move. Go practice with your talentless group then." Han Hee Joo says while holding Jas' hand tightly. I suddenly pulled Jasmine's hand towards me.

"Oh~ someone's protecting her. I didn't know..." Han Hee Joo said.

"Will you please stop bothering us." I said irritated.

"Fine." She said while rolling her eyes. "Besides, your group won't win anyway."

"What did you say?!" Emily exclaimed at our back.

"Come on guys, let's just practice." Jasmine said and all of us went in.

[Jasmine's POV]

I am in great anger now. She thinks that her group will win. For your information, don't judge people by its cover! :P

All of us went in but wait... I've forgotten something.

"By the way, don't call us talentless ever again!" I exclaimed then slammed the door causing Han Hee Joo to step back.

My members are now sitting on the floor, while me and YongHwa are standing in front of them. They were all quiet and they were all waiting for me to say something.

"I know that she's been rough on us from the start till now. If you guys want to win this battle then we should do our best." I started.

"We must show to them that we are not talentless!" Both, YongHwa and I cheered. It was awkward that we said that together. (Author: Awkward~) I mean it's just... just.. ahh forget it. We stared at each other for like five seconds.

"E-ehem.." All of my members said.

"We must not lose, unnie!" Minhyuk stood up and showed me a 'fighting' sign.

"Y-you're right! Hehe sorry for the silence." I said. "Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's practice! Aja~!" I cheered then each one of them picked up their instruments while others doing vocalizations. After those things we finally started to practice.

One by one YongHwa and I gave the music sheets to each one of them. W-wait... YongHwa is looking at me..?

[Emily's POV]

EOMONA! I SHIP THEM BOTH!!! KYAA~ MinHwa couple!!!

"Yieeee~" I said.

"Hey!" Jasmine exclaimed.

"Sorry." I whispered.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Annyeong! Ahhh! It's been a lonv time since I updated. Sorry for the very late update guys... I was having a camporal.

What do you think of the chapter? Comment below...

Thank you!

~ Vote  ~ Comment  ~ or be a fan