Chapter 1

Today is the day I was waiting for so long time. It's August 25th and today i have to say good bye to my family and friends because of exchange trip. Live in London was always my biggest dream and this year it's just beginning of everything.

Me, my dad and my mum were on the airport enjoying our last moments together before my flight.

„You're alright?" My mum asks me and raising her eyebrow.

„Yep, just little bit nervous" I smiled at her and she give me smile back.

„Well, come on hug me last time before you leave" my dad said and pulled me into his hug.

„We will miss you so much Y/n, please never forget where is your home" My mum hug us tightly.

„I promise you mum"

I went to the plane door and wave my parents. I saw them cry and that break my heart.

The flight was very pleasant without any complications. We landed at 5 pm. I stopped taxi and give him an adress to my host family. When taxi stopped i saw a beautiful house.

(Something like this):

I went to the door and press the door ring

I went to the door and press the door ring. The door opened a woman with huge smile.

„Hi, You must be Y/n" She said still smiling

„Yes, that's me"

„Mum did she come?" I heard a child's boy's voice. He ran to the door and look at me.

„Hi, I'm Nicolas, nice to meet you"

„Oh, Hi I'm Y/n nice to meet you too, if i can ask how old are you?"

„I'm seven. How old are you?" He asks me back.

„How much do you think?"

„Maybeee 15?" He said and i giggled

„Almost, I'm 20" I said and he left.

„He is so cute." I told his mum, she smiled at me and i smiled back.

„Oh god, sorry, I completely forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kate" She said and let me in the house

We had a little talk ande then she show me my room. It was so beautiful I have big windows, white bed, little television, table and my own bathroom.

(Something like that):

„If you will need something just call me okay?" Kate said and leave me in my room

„If you will need something just call me okay?" Kate said and leave me in my room. I started to unpacking my stuff and turned on music.

It was almost 7pm and now you were sitting in the living room watching TV and talking with Nicolas.

„Children dinner is ready!" Kate yelled from kitchen. Nicolas and I sat down at the table and we all started eating when the door bell rang.

„It have to be Jack" Kate said and went to open the door.

„Well Y/n this is Jack, my husband, he's a doctor so he will be coming sometimes at dinner sometime at night so dont get scared when someone will open the the door in middle of night." Kate said and he smiled at me, and I smiled back.

We all sat down and talk about different things. Then we watched a movie and everything was perfect.