Chapter 13

SMUT

We were still standing in the middle of the dining room and kissing. My hands slowly began to roam over her beautiful body while hers lifted me up. I smiled at her action into a kiss that still lingered between us. She started walking up the stairs to her bedroom.

I held her tightly and she had to be careful not to trip because we were still kissing. After a while we were in her bedroom and she threw me on the bed and quickly went to close the door behind her.

She turned and came to the bed where I was lying. She sat on my lap and started kissing me again. She smiled as a soft moan escaped my mouth. Her hands started exploring my body but she didn't dare to undress me yet. I'm starting to get impatient, every movement turns me on more and more. A quiet "please" came out of me.

She slowly started trailing kisses on my neck.

"What do you want baby girl?" she asked, continuing to kiss my neck. I felt her sucking my skin and I'm sure there will be a mark.

"Please Helena j-just fuck m-me." I said helplessly under her touch. She gave me one last passionate kiss on my lips and pulled away from me to give her enough space to take off my shirt.

"You're beautiful" she said as she threw my shirt to the other side of the room.

"May I?" she asked pointing at my bra. I nodded and mumbled a weak yes.

Her hands reached my back where she unbuttoned my bra. When it was unbuttoned, she put the strap first over my left arm, then over my right, and when I wasn't wearing it at all, she threw it over my T-shirt. She slowly started kissing my nipple, then the other one, and before long she was leaving hickeys on my stomach. She pulled down my pants and caressed my inner thighs while kissing my lips again.

Moans were coming out of my mouth almost every second. She put her hands on my hips where the panties were still and stretched them a little and let go so that it pinched me gently. I whimpered in pleasure.

"impatient are we?" She asked me and I nodded.

She moved her body to my lower part and removed my panties, which definitely had a wet stain on them.

"So wet for me already" As she said to herself, she bent her head straight in front of my sore center.

"Are you sure you want this?" She asked to be 100 percent sure.

"Yes" I answered her without hesitation. As she heard my answer, she lowered her head and started circling her tongue on my clitoris. When I felt warm of her tongue I moaned loudly. When she heard that she smiled against my clit. I felt how after a few seconds she started to speed up her pace. I kept moaning more and more, but the biggest moan came out of me when she unexpectedly inserted two fingers into me.

"O-oh my g-good god please go faster." I stammered out because I couldn't get the breath to speak when I felt her fingers in me. She did as I told her and started to rotate her fingers so that almost every time she hit the g-spot. I feel a knot in my stomach.

"Oh god I-I am so c-close." When she heard it, she sped up even more.

"Hellie I-I'm gonna cum."

"Go ahead baby girl" she said against my clit and the vibrations from her talk sent me to heaven. I feel my walls tighten around her fingers and the knot in my stomach explodes. I let out an unbelievably loud moan and I'm sure that if we had just open window, even the neighbors would have heard me. Helena slowed her finger movements and pulled her mouth away from my center completely.

She helped me through my orgasm and after a while she pulled out of me both fingers that were from my juices. I gasped when she pulled them out of me. she approached my lips and kissed me tenderly.

"I love you" she said between kisses and I had to smile at her words.

"I love you too." I replied and also felt herself smile. She lay to me and hugged me tightly.

"It was amazing honey thank you." I said giving her a quick peck on the nose.

"I think I should return the favor" I said and started kissing her, I took off her shirt and bra and placed a few kisses on her neck and nipples. I asked if I could take off her panties and pants, she clearly said yes. Her clothes, like mine, ended up scattered on the floor. I started circling her clit with my finger and she started moaning. In no time I had two fingers in her and I was doing magic down there. Her moans gradually became louder.

"BABY I'M GONNA CUM." when she screamed, I could already feel the warm liquid running on my fingers. I helped her ride her orgasm and then pulled out her fingers, which I then cleaned in my mouth. I moaned at her taste and kissed her so she could taste herself on my tongue. I threw myself on the bed next to the breathing woman and placed her on my chest so I could stroke her hair. After a while I laughed a little.

"What are you laughing at?" Helena asked sleepily.

"Well, I'm just thinking what would have happened if Billy hadn't left and heard us."

"Oh god I don't even want to think about it." she said a little horrified.

"Maybe he would take it well."

"Yes, maybe, and maybe not. I don't think we need to rush to announce our relationship, whatever it is." she said and kissed my breast.

"I agree with you on that." I said and again started stroking her hair that was falling on her face.

Author's note

1. Hello, so this is a new chapter, I hope you like it.

2. OMG I HAVE TO THANK YOU ALL FOR OVER 1K READS I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

3. I would also like to say that I published a new book which is also Helena x Female reader. It's called bookstore love and you can find it on my profile, I'll definitely be happy if you read it too.

-Sim