Chapter 12

I woke up with a terrible headache. I hear someone's voice. How did I get home yesterday? After a while I hear someone opening the door and I finally open my eyes.

"Billy?"

"Oh good morning, sorry I didn't mean to wake you up." Billy himself

He apologized and I was still looking around the rooms. No, I know this, I've already slept here. Oh god I'm at Helenas, I hope I didn't tell her anything that could reveal us yesterday or today in front of Billy. But why am I in her bed?

"You didn't wake me up." I said a little more sleepily and took the painkillers that were prepared on the bedside table.

"I knew you'd need them." He said a little proudly.

"So you have a good guess." I said and we laughed a little.

"When did we arrive yesterday?" I asked a little confused.

"Well actually it was at half past three in the morning today." He answered my question.

"God, have I been very naughty?"

"Let's just say it was fun, I've never seen someone so terribly drunk before." He said and I buried my head in my hands. He started laughing.

"It's not funny." I also said with a laugh and playfully hit him on the shoulder.

"Anyway, mom made us breakfast, we should go and eat." Billy said smiling at me.

"Your mom is here?" It's clear that she's here, you idiot, where else would she be.

"Yes, she lives here, you know." He laughed a little.

"Shit. I really have to go downstairs, isn't it enough to wait for her to leave and then quietly disappear as if I was never here?"

"You don't have to go, I think she's really looking forward to seeing you after the night and wants to see how you're doing." He laughed even more. but why does it bother you so much?" he asked.

"Well, you know, my mother always said 'behave however you want in front of your friends, but when you're in the presence of their parents, behave as best and politely as you can!' and I suppose that at night it was none of the way she told me to behave." I concluded

"Don't worry, it'll be fine, I think he's just having a little fun with you. Let's eat." Billy tried to calm me down, but he wasn't very successful.

Nothing can be done I got out of bed and followed Billy out of the room to the dining room downstairs. When I noticed Helena sitting at the table, reading the newspaper and drinking her morning tea, I started to feel even more awkward.

"Good morning." I said quietly and sat down at the table as far away from her as possible. Meanwhile, Billy put the food on the table for me and I gave him a nod of thanks and a weak smile.

"Honey you don't look too well have you had any medicine for your headache?" I almost suffocated when I heard the pet name that Helena gave me in front of her son. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a faint smile on her face.

"Yes, Billy prepared them for me, but thanks for taking care." I smiled at her and continued eating.

Billy cleared his throat and spoke.

"Hey Y/n I think you have a hickey on your neck remember that?" I almost choked for the second time, embarrassingly.

"Remember what?" I asked and I saw that Helena also noticed. Jealousy?

"Jacob was tasked with making it for you." He laughed a little.

"What moron would give him such a task?"

"Me." He said simply and laughed even more.

"Please? why would you do that." I said almost desperately.

"Well, I don't know, you looked like you enjoyed kissing him, so I wanted you to at least have a memory." he said.

"I didn't kiss him." I objected.

"Oh, but yes, and you don't even know how, Lily found it terribly funny to task you with French kissing him for two minutes." he said with some sympathy now.

"I will kill her."

"But you can still be glad you didn't sleep together." Billy said and I just shook my head.

I'm afraid to look at Helena, I don't know what her expression will be. Will she take it as a joke or take it way too seriously? Instead of looking at her, I continued eating.

"Y/n I'm sorry but I have something else today do you mind if I leave now and you have to go home alone?" Billy asked.

"I can walk home at all." I said and saw that Billy immediately stood up. A few minutes passed and I heard the door slam behind him. I still haven't looked at Helena, who hasn't moved. I closed my eyes and supported my head on my hand. I tried to calm down and took a deep breath. Shit, I'm quite scared of her. Or I'm worried about us.

"So?" She called. God, what can I say? I shrugged.

"Can he at least kiss better than me?" She asked me ironically.

"Hellie look I'm sorry, I'm really very sorry." I finally looked into her eyes, in which I saw sadness, anger and disappointment at the same time. "I couldn't control myself, I was drunk." I said but I was cut off.

"That's no excuse." she said.

"I know, I'm just trying to say that I wouldn't kiss him if I wasn't assigned to do it. And not at all if I was sober." I said now with tears welling up in my eyes.

"Yes I know." I saw her nodding her head, standing up and hugging me from behind while I was still sitting on the chair.

"I know you wouldn't do it fine? how about we forget about it for today huh?" She said, I nodded and turned my head to kiss her. Helena immediately kissed me back lovingly, after a few seconds we pulled away from each other and I only smiled weakly at her.

"And if you're interested, I don't remember, but I'm 100% sure he's not a better kisser than you." I said and we both laughed a little.

"Helena I love you, I love you so much." That's it, I said it. I saw the shock in her eyes, so I quickly got up from the chair.

"Um, I, what?" God, I'm done. I looked at the floor because I don't know what to do. I am only a few centimeters away from her, but I feel that she is moving away even when she is standing still.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that, I mean, yes i did, but it doesn't matter, I just want you to know or not? I-I'm sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me, you don't have to tell me back, I just-" Helena jumped into my speech.

"What don't I have to tell you back?" She said and lifted my head with her hand so that I had to look into her eyes.

"That- that you love me." I said and tried to look away again, but when Helena took one of my hands in hers it calmed me down.

"I'm sorry Y/n." She said, tears started to well up in my eyes and I just nodded.

"I get it." I said and wanted to leave.

"You don't get it." she stopped me and pulled me to her again with the hand I was still holding.

"You don't understand and I'm sorry that my first reaction wasn't what it should have been. Because the only thing I've been wanting to tell you lately is this." she placed her other free hand on my cheek and gently caressed it.

"I love you too Y/n Y/l/n very much."

"What?" I asked a little incredulously.

"I love you." She said and a huge stone fell from my heart. She smiled at me and I smiled back. We pressed our foreheads together and after a few seconds I kissed her passionately and she immediately kissed me back.

A/n

Ohhh god, I really like this chapter, so I hope you like it, if you do, don't forget to vote and add a comment.

 All my love

 -Sim