Chapter 11

I was sitting on the garden swing in Helena's beautiful yard and felt the pleasant but already quite cold air. It's a few minutes before lunch and Helena has decided to have a picnic. My task was to prepare a blanket so that we could sit down and Helena was still preparing food, so I mean that I wanted to prepare food together with her, but she didn't let me into the kitchen.

Finally, she opened the door that leads outside and with a smile on her face she walks towards me with two plates of food. I took the plate from her hands.

"Thank you." I said and smiled. Helena sat down on the blanket and I followed her. I sat next to her and started eating the lasagna she prepared for us.

The food was excellent, when we finished eating we cuddled for a while and then we decided to go inside.

We were sitting on the couch watching TV when we were interrupted by the ringing of my phone. I looked to see who was calling me and it was Lily.

"Hi." I took the call with words.

"Hey, I was just wondering if you were going to Mary's party today?"

"Who is Mary?" I asked confused.

"You don't know who Mary is? she's in our year, red hair, brown eyes, sometimes I have lunch with her when you're with Billy and Jacob." no

"Oh that Mary? I think I only know her by sight." I said

"So you're going? I can pick you up if you want." Lily suggested.

"I think I could, but please come after me, I think I would get lost." I said and both Lily and I laughed. We debated for a while and then I hung up.

"Where are you going?" Helena asked with interest.

"Some party so I'm going to have to leave you right now to go home and get ready for a busy night." Time skip

I did my hair and changed into a dress with a sweater over it.

(your outfit:)

I waited for Lily to come and then we went to Mary's

We were near her house, the music could be heard outside. Lily walked up to the gate and rang the bell a few seconds later a voice spoke and the gate opened.

"Hello, I'm Mary. We don't know each other yet. Lily said you'd come." She said and gave me her hand to shake.

"I'm Y/n." I smiled and released my hand from her grip.

"Let's go inside, all the guests are already here, you're the last ones." Mary turned and started walking into the house, Lily and I followed her.

The house was beautiful, it was modern, but at the same time it seemed very cozy. I saw some familiar faces that I saw at school.

"I'll leave you now, go have fun, meet new people, and if you don't want to meet them, maybe you'll find Billy somewhere, he should be here." Lily winked at me and then left.

I hate her.

She looked around the room and noticed that someone was waving at me. It was Billy, when he saw that I noticed him, he smiled at me and I started walking towards him.

"Hey, how are you?" I said and hugged him.

"Pretty good, how about you?"

"Likewise." We let go of the hug.

"I thought I was going to have a drink, dare to join me?" I asked him with a smile.

"I dare." He said and we started laughing a little.

We arrived at a makeshift bar and poured ourselves some alcohol.

The evening went well, I met a few new people and Jacob joined our little group. I have to say he was trying to flirt with me all evening. We had a lot of drinks and when I say a lot I mean it. It was after midnight, there were about 8 of us, me, Lily, Jacob, Billy, Mary, two other girls I don't know and one guy.

We arrived at a makeshift bar and poured ourselves some alcohol.

The evening went well, I met a few new people and Jacob joined our little group. I have to say he was trying to flirt with me all evening. We had a lot of drinks and when I say a lot I mean it. It was after midnight, there were about 8 of us, me, Lily, Jacob, Billy, Mary, two other girls I don't know and one guy.

"I'm getting bored, what are we going to do?" Drunken Mary asked and poured another shot right after the question.

"Let's play undressing truth or dare." An even more drunk Lily said. We all nodded and sat down in a circle on the floor.

"The rules are very simple, if you don't want to answer a question or do something you're told, you have to take off one piece of clothing." Lily added

"Who starts?" asked Billy who didn't look as drunk as the rest of us.

"I'll spin the bottle." A girl named Ava said, spinning an empty vodka bottle. The end of the bottle pointed at Jacob.

"I want the truth." he said

"Who would you really like to kiss?" a guy named Joe asked him.

"Y/n." what? i mean it doesn't surprise me but...

"God that was a boring question let's move on." Lily said and twirled the bottle again. This time it chose Billy, who had the task of drinking three pints of vodka within 10 seconds.

We played 3 more rounds and then the bottle pointed at me.

"Truth or dare Y/n?" Joe asked

"Truth." I answered briefly.

"When was the last time you had sex?" Ava asked. God, should I answer truthfully? of course you chose the truth.

"Two weeks ago." I finally said and turned the bottle again.

"It is not fair!" I shouted as the bottle pointed at me again.

"when did you have sex?" Billy asked this time.

Your mom.

Oh lord I can't say this unfortunately I have to take my sweater off. This is probably the first moment today when I don't regret that I wore a dress under that sweater and not a skirt. When I took it off, I just grinned at Jacob with a sad look when he found out that he wouldn't see anything more.

"What are we waiting for, let's keep playing." I said and we started playing again.