Chapter 14

It feels right. Waking up and looking at Helenas beautiful face. Listening to her soft snoring and then smiling at her. I stroked her hair for a while longer and then I felt her weight on my body begin to shift.

After two minutes, she opened her beautiful brown eyes to me.
"Good morning." I said, she smiled at me and gave me a kiss.
"Morning to you."
"So what do you want to do today?" She asked me after a while.
"Cuddle. And then I should go home Kate will worry about me."
"Okay, we probably couldn't do anything else anyway, I mean we can't go out, you understand." I just mumbled quietly.

We cuddled for a while, shared a few kisses, but our beautiful moment together was interrupted by the buzzing of my phone. I reached out, determined to cancel the nagging call. That is, until I saw my mother's number on the screen.
"Sorry I have to take this." I said and Helena just nodded and snuggled closer to me.

(Imagine that this conversation is in your native language, so Helena probably doesn't understand you.)

"Hello my sweetie how are you?" It rang from the other side of the phone a moment after I clicked on the accept call icon.
"Hi mom, I'm pretty good and you? I miss you so much."
"Honey, we miss you too, you don't even know how much, but otherwise we're fine."
"I'm glad, and it's amazing here, so many great people, I haven't met in a long time." I said and looked at Helena.
"Oh seriously? so you met someone, I mean someone special?" She asked me, I don't know how to answer her, she's my mother, I don't want to lie to her, but at the same time, Hellie and I agreed that it will remain between us for now.
"Maybe not, maybe yes." I said and laughed a little
"Oh come on, it's not fair, I can't see you for the next nine months and you already have secrets from me." she sighed but then continued.
"I'm very happy if you found someone there, you've matured in a while, you don't have to confide in me." She said but it didn't sound sad but rather proud.
"Thank you mom."
"And don't get pregnant!!"
"MOM! stop saying that." she laughed at me.
"Well, I'm just kidding anyway, I know you're not into guys." She said giving me a shock.
"Wait, how do you know I never told you."
"You're my daughter, you don't need to tell me that, I know you too well. So you're probably madly in love with some woman in her fifties right now, but I won't judge you if you love her, and especially if she loves you, it's fine." I have no words, I did not expect this.
"Well t-thanks." That was the only thing that came out.
"Anyway I have to go have a good time and dad says hi."
"Say that I greet him too. I love you, bye."

"Who was that?" Hellie asked when a put my phone down on a desk.
"My mom." I answered shortly.
"Did you told her about us?"
"No, I just said a maybe met someone special." I said again and kissed her forehead.
"I love you Y/n,I really do." She said.
"I do really love you too Hellie." She closed the gap between us by connecting our lips as I said that.
"Actually, do you wanna go on a stroll tonight? 11 pm? I will pick you up and we can just walk to the park and kissing outside because nobody will see us cause is going to be dark."
"Yeah of course I will just ask Kate if she don't have a problem with it."
"Kate? She knows about us?" Hellie asked but I can't tell if she is mad or something.
"Well she maybe saw us when you kissed me outside, in front of our house." I said slowly.
"What did she said?" Hellie asked.
"Nothing special, actually she was happy for me."
"Okay, but please don't tell anybody else I think I'm not ready yet."
"Yes of course don't worry." I kissed her forehead once again and after while I decided to pick up my clothes and put it on. Helena was just looking at me all the time and at some point it made me nervous somehow.
"Darling I really need to go now."
She stood up from bed and her beautiful naked body caught my eye, I can't tear my eyes away from her, she noticed it and laughed a little. God, I must be blushing so bad.
After she put her clothes on too we walk to the door together.

I put my shoes on kissed her goodbye and went home.

A/n
Heyy, I'm so sorry this part take me so long I just had a stressfull month and i practically didn't had time for anything.