Chapter 5

You came to Helena around six thirty. Helena ordered china and you were chatting with Billy.

So I have to say that Helena has an incredibly beautiful house. Everything is decorated in green and white, a few wooden elements and large windows. I'm not even talking about the garden.

You heard the doorbell and Helena went to get the food. Then she brought it to the dresser and sat next to you.

"So Y/n do you have a boyfriend?" Helena asked with a smile on her face and you ran a bit when you heard her question.

"No, I don't. Actually, I'm not even very interested in boys, if you understand." you replied and continued eating

"Well, girlfriend?" Helena asked again.

"No, I don't have a girlfriend." You replied again and then you ate in silence.

Now it was around seven, after you had finished eating, you and Helena talked for a while. Finally, you and Billy decided to go for a short walk and take Pablo the dog.

You walked in the park at sunset quite romantic. Oh, what a shame Bill is not Helena.

"So what do you say about mom?" Billy asked and you just gave him a big smile

You really didn't know what to say or what to feel, what you knew was that you liked Helena even more than before Billy invited you to this dinner.

"So a smile is your answer?" Billy asked and you just smiled and nodded again.

"Actually, I would also like it if you would start something together." Okay, that's weird. "Lately, since she broke up with Rye, she's still a bit sad. I haven't seen her as happy as when she talked to you in a long time." You looked at Billy's now sad face.

"Don't worry, she'll be fine, I honestly like her a lot, but I find it very strange when you're basically telling me that I should date your mom." You said and you both laughed.

"you're right, it's quite strange, I didn't even realize it. I wanted to ask you if you would like to stay with us for the night?"

"I'll ask Kate if she has a problem with it, and you ask Helena if she's okay with it." You said, then you talked for a while and finally went back to Helena's house

Me: Hi Kate, would you mind staying at Billy's place?

Kate: Hi, I was actually hoping you'd come home and stay with Nicolas. I need to go somewhere.

Me: Okay, I'll be there.

"So can you stay?" Bill asked.

"Sorry no I have to go home."

"It's a shame, it would be nice to have company here once in a while" Helena said obviously disappointed

You all said goodbye and you went home.

A/n

Hi guys, sorry this is a very short part. I honestly can't do anything at all. I will try to publish a new chapter within a week

-Sim