Chapter 6

Smut

You sat in the classroom and didn't notice anything around you at all.

It's been two weeks since you first saw Helena. You've been to Billy's a few times even after that and you think you're more and more in love with Helena. Every time your eyes meet, you get butterflies in your stomach.

„Miss Y/l/n." You were taken out of your thoughts by the teacher standing over you. You shook your head a little to shake off all your thoughts.

"The class is over, you have a break." The teacher added and smiled at you.

"Yes, of course, I'm sorry, I just thought a little." You said and she just nodded and pointed at the door as a sign to leave.

You were walking down the hall when someone bumped into you.

"So I hope you have time today, we're going to the bar." Lily said

So Lily, you met her at the beginning of your first week at this school. You have to admit, you have never met a more crazy person, of course in a good way.

"Why today?"

"There's a no reason, I just want to get drunk." This is it, have you ever heard someone say that they go to a bar to get drunk and then have a headache the next day.

"Lily, you know I can't come home all the way to the pier."

"Yes, I know that very well, that's why I'm taking you with me as an escort." She said and you just shook your head.

"Fine come pick me up at seven, I have no idea what bar you want to go to and with my luck I'll get lost somewhere if you send me the address."

After you agreed, you had one more lesson, went to lunch and then went home.

Six o'clock struck before you knew it and you started getting ready for the bar. You put on light make-up, washed and curled your hair, and put on a short dress. Saty sexy enough to wrap everyone you look at, but at the same time inaccessible if someone wants to take them off. While you were getting ready, Lily texted you that she was already on her way.

"Hey, hey, young lady, where did you get dressed like that? Go and change your clothes immediately, you'll catch a cold and they're very imaginative and provocative." Kate said as she went to the door to put on shoes. You opened your mouth to say something, but you didn't have time.

"I'm not debating that, go change." You went to your room and put on loose warm pants and a big t-shirt over your clothes so that you could take them off easily and at the same time so that you wouldn't notice that you were wearing dress underneath. Let's be honest, the dress was and will be perfection and you will definitely not miss the opportunity to wear it.

Just when you left the room.

"You see it's going." Kate said and winked at you, you smiled ironically at her. You went to the hall and put on heels so that no one would notice.

"When will you come back?" Kate asked shouting from the kitchen.

"I don't know, maybe I'll sleep at Lily's."

"Fine enjoy it." Kate answered and you opened the door that Lily was already standing in front of.

"I can't believe you're going like this, don't you have something more appropriate for a bar than sweatpants and a T-shirt?" Lily looked at me strangely, she looked like she didn't want to go with me anymore.

"Relax, I have a dress under it Kate didn't want to let me go, I'll take it off across the street." I winked at her and we left with that.

On the way to the bar, you stopped at Lily's place to put your clothes away and then you went on a journey that was about 20 minutes long.