Chapter 7

Y/n POV:

I woke up still in Helena's arms. I turned around and thought how lucky I am to be lying next to such a beautiful, amazing and talented woman like Helena. I couldn't help but smile as I kept looking at her sleeping face and brushed her hair away from her face.

After five minutes, Helena started to recover and I kept stroking her cheek. Suddenly I saw two sleeping eyes looking at me. She was adorable, I had to smile at her.

"Good morning, how did you sleep?" I asked, still admiring the woman next to me.

"Oh, good morning. Helena said a little irritated.

"Let's make breakfast." Helena added, pulling away from me and getting dressed. I did the same.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Helena asked coldly and without really being interested in my answer. Did I do something? she was the one who kissed me first.

"Yogurt would do." I said and tried to smile, hoping that Helena would smile too, but it didn't happen. She handed me yogurt and a spoon, and just poured herself some tea.

"You don't eat breakfast?" I kept trying to start a conversation but I couldn't. Whenever I asked something, Helena just stared at me with an unpleasant look, as if she was reprimanding me non-verbally.

"I'm sorry, did I do something?" This time I was already a bit angry and I probably raised my voice, but I didn't realize it. Helena just looked at me again and shook her head without interest.

"Do you want a ride home?" Helena asked out of the blue.

"I asked first, did I do something? answer me."

"We're in my house, I don't have to answer any fucking questions here, I'm asking you for the last time, do you want me to take you home?" Helena said even colder than before.

"No, I'll walk." I simply answered, stood up and left the half-eaten yogurt on the table. I took my things and started putting on my shoes.

"What the hell is wrong with you when you fucked me yesterday and today you treat me like a rag." I shouted from the door and slammed it behind me.

When I closed the door, the still cold morning wind blew me. I started to walk, but the thought was still in my head, why did Helena treat me like this? I was just a toy, something to distract when someone just left her on a date?

After walking for half an hour, you finally got home, where you went straight to your room to write Lily everything that happened.

A few minutes after I sent a message to Lily someone rang the doorbell, I heard Kate open the door and I knew right away that it was Lily.

Although we have only known each other for a short time, she is a really good friend as if I had known her forever and I really know that I can trust her in everything.

Someone knocked on my door.

"Come in." I said because I was one hundred percent sure it was Lily.

"I will kill her." She said as she entered the room and sat on my bed.

"Maybe she just had a bad day." I tried to defend her, but even I knew that this is not what 'just a bad day' looks like.

Lily started to smile a little.

"Why are you laughing, do you think it's funny?" I said almost angrily.

"No, I'm just thinking"

"About?"

"For God's sake, my friend slept with Helena Bonham Carter, and right here we're dealing with the fact that she kicked out today, fine, maybe she likes disposables, of course I'm not defending her. But understand, she's a star, don't you want to go drink it?"

"God, I can't believe that you say something like that and that in this situation you can only think of drinking again. And I don't like disposables." I answered and I really didn't believe that she said that, of course she is right to a certain extent, Helena never said that she wanted a long-term relationship with everything that belongs to it, but she could still tame herself a little in the morning.

"Was she good?" Lily asked with a smirk on her face and this situation was starting to look more ridiculous than serious. I was a little taken aback by her question and shook my head.

"Best sex of my life, literally." I said and we both started laughing a little.