Chapter 10

I woke up early for my circumstances. The alarm clock on the bedside table read 7:24 am. I didn't know what to do and since I heard something from the kitchen, probably Kate is preparing breakfast for us, I decided to go help her at least a little.

First I dressed in my home clothes and since it's Saturday I don't have anything special planned. Then I quickly washed up and went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning." I greeted and smiled.

"Good morning, quite unusual for you to be up so early." Kate said and laughed quietly so as not to wake the others who were still sleeping.

"Can I help you somehow?"

"Actually, I would need you to go to the store and buy a few things that I need to prepare lunch, if you don't mind I would write you a list?" Kate said and turned back to the scrambled eggs she was preparing.

"Of course, no problem, I'll just go get my bag and I can leave. For now, write me the shopping list, please." I went to get my bag and in two minutes I was back in the kitchen and she already had a list on the table with things to buy, luckily there weren't many of them and the store was nearby.

I walked for 5 minutes before I arrived at the store.

I read the items on the paper and started gradually adding things to the basket. Carrots, potatoes, garlic, yogurts,... . Finally, I took the last thing I had to buy and and went to the cash register. I always enjoyed looking at the rack of different newspapers. I stopped and started looking through the newspapers, there was nothing interesting except for one: the daily mail.

Fuck

My hands started to sweat and I was shaking slightly from nervousness.

Helena Bonham Carter with a new discovery?

I read a big headline in the newspaper.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I took the sheaf of paper in my hand and focused on the picture. It was dark, you couldn't see who I was. Helena was also difficult to recognize, but since she was not pressed against the car, it was easier to recognize her. I honestly think that even my own mother wouldn't recognize me from this photo, but it's still not good that we were photographed. Journalists rush to hunt, to hunt for Helena and me. If we get caught one more time, it's possible that Helene's career will be ruined and I'll be sent home.

I stopped shaking a bit and realized I was still standing in the store. I took the newspaper with me and paid for it with the rest of my purchase.

I was walking home thinking that I have to go to Helena, I know she doesn't read the newspaper but it's quite possible that it will reach Nell or Billy and we have to be ready.

When I arrived at Kate's house, I slammed the door behind me, took the newspaper and carried the bag to Kate's kitchen. I think I still looked nervous because Kate asked me.

"Are you okay? You look terrible." I didn't know what to say to her. Truth or Lie? I pulled out a newspaper from behind my back and showed it to her. She looked at me and I indicated that I didn't want to talk about it.

"Sit down, I'll give you food." Kate finally said and I listened. I opened the newspaper and started reading the article.
Helena Bonham Carter kissing a mystery girl.

The star of the series The Crown Helena Bonham Carter (50) was seen kissing an unknown girl outside shortly before midnight yesterday. It seems that the fifty-year-old actress, shortly after breaking up with the Norwegian writer and art historian, Rye Dag Hombloe (32), got over her grief and started dating someone younger. Surprisingly, it's a woman, but we can't be surprised because Bonham Carter has never revealed her sexuality. The London actress started to be successful even before the year 2000, but her career had its biggest boom after the movie Planet of the Apes, where she met the director Tim Burton (59) during its filming. Burton and Bonham Carter have been together for 14 years and have two children together, an older son, Billy Raymond Burton, 18, and a younger daughter, Nell Burton, 14.

Of course, I thought as soon as I finished reading. They write as if only Tim was responsible for Helena's success. Kate interrupted my thoughts as she placed the food in front of me and wished me well. I quickly ate, cleaned up after myself and went straight to Helena. I walked fast and I don't even know how I ended up in front of Helena's door. I knocked three times and waited for him to open the door. I knew she was home alone or at least her children weren't here so I didn't have to worry about Billy or Nell seeing me here.

After a few seconds, the door opened and Helena was standing there, confused because she probably wasn't expecting anyone. as soon as she saw me, a smile appeared on her face and she stepped back to the door so that I could enter. As soon as I entered the house and closed the door behind me, Helena pressed me against the wall and started kissing me passionately. I immediately kissed her back and melted into her kiss. Helena wrapped her arms around my neck and stopped kissing me.

"Incredibly we haven't seen each other for about ten hours and you already miss me." She said laughing at her own joke. God, how I adore this woman. I got out of her embrace and took off my coat.

"Well, first of all, it's 12 hours, so I have the right to miss you. And secondly, we have a minor problem." I looked at her and handed her the newspaper I had brought with me. We moved to the living room and Helena started reading. I saw that tears were forming in her eyes, so I sat closer to her and hugged her.

"Those bastards!" Helena said through her teeth.

"Now they will think of me as a whore and I only have everyone as a toy and when they start to bore me I will change them." Helena said, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"YOU are Helena Bonham Carter, you don't care what people think and I admire you for that. You are a perfect, beautiful woman who doesn't need to hear other people's opinion in order to live." I tried to comfort her and wiped away the tear that was running down her cheek with my thumb.

"But what about Billy and Nell, my mom and friends what if they think so too." She said and it broke my heart to see her in that state.

"They won't, they know you and they love you, you'll see it'll be fine. I promise." I said and saw the happiness in Helena's eyes.

Helena wrapped her arms around my waist and started kissing me again. Of course, I returned the kiss and my hands began to roam her back. I don't even know how, but my hands ended up on her ass. when I squeezed it a little, she gasped into my mouth and only then did I realize where those hands actually were.

I stopped kissing her and rested my forehead against hers. I slowly reached into her neckline with my hands and undid the single button on the top of her floral blouse. We looked into each other's eyes and started kissing again. Helena's hands traveled down my body to the bottom of the shirt, but when she was about to take it off, my hands pulled the shirt down again. She looked at me uncomprehendingly.

"I'm sorry. I-" I couldn't finish when Helena cut me off.

"It's okay, we don't have to do anything." She smiled warmly at me, but I shook my head.

"But I want it." Helena looked at me and looked for a hint of doubt in my eyes. I guess she didn't find it because she started kissing me again. She wanted to take off my shirt, but my hands pulled it down again. She stopped kissing me, exhaled and I wrinkled my face.

"It's okay if you're not ready, we won't do anything until you feel like it." I was disappointed in myself.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what got into me. I'm ready, I know it." Helena looked at me with a disbelieving smile, but I was ready, wasn't I?

"Are you staying for lunch?" Helena asked, brushing a strand of hair from my face behind my ear. I shrugged. Helena saw my uncertainty and hugged me around the waist and kissed my nose. She wanted to make me laugh, so she started to gently tickle me, and I couldn't stop laughing. I gave her a short but passionate kiss and we went to cook lunch.

A/N

Hi guys,

a new chapter is out, but I feel like I have a small block in writing, I'm mistaken by saying that I have a lot of ideas and I don't know how to process them. I guess I'm just incapable. I hope you will like the chapter, if so, please do not forget to vote.

-Sim