I needed this baby (smut)

Liv Morgan POV:

I'm backstage of raw right now watching Austin and Gargano have their first match against each other. Watching them beat the hell out of each other is kinda strange considering they used to be kinda like a father son duo, but I guess they just moved on with their lives.

Skip to end of the match

1...2...3.. RING THE BELL *Ding *Ding

Shit, he lost. So much for all that smack talk. Seeing Garganos hand being raise must piss him off like crazy. But I mean Gargano won fair and-

I stop mid-thought to look back up to the T.V to see Austin attacking Gargano with his brief case. Watching Austin betting the hell out of Gargano is hella hot and I've never really seen him so serious and upset before. Not a while later, I get a text from Austin .

Austin Theory: meet me in the car baby, daddy need some time with you after the bullshit that happened tonight.

I was confused to see the text message he send. He doesn't really send stuff like that to anyone, and Uuh he's never addressed himself as Daddy, Like EVER?! I am kinda curious to see why he's acting like this though, and also kinda tempted 😏. I respond back to his messages

Liv Morgan: Ok but why babe? I'm just curious.

Austin Theory: what's this 20 questions?! Just meet me in the backseat of the car, I'll be there in 10 minutes.

Still strange, but I decided to just listen to what he says, he's had a rough night already and I don't wanna piss him off even more.

I leave the building and enter the parking lot, trying to find our car. I'm just thinking in the back of my mind what the heck does he, while also kinda have some....ideas on what he wants to do. As I approached the car, I get a text from him

Austin Theory: You at the car yet?

Liv Morgan: Yes just got there

Austin Theory: Good, now get in the back seat of the car, strip down, and get on your back, I'll be there in a minute

Oh damn, guy really doesn't care to fuck somebody in a car. I kinda wanna see what happens if I don't, you know mess with him, and I know I said early that I really don't wanna piss him off, but that was before I was completely sure he wanted to fuck. So I proceed to stand outside of the car with my back leaning against it.

A minute or 2 goes by and nothing happens. He still hasn't showed up. I just continue to scroll through my phone, and get caught up into it by it. But I must have been to caught up in my phone for too long to hear anything, cause not too long after, I get picked up and have my upper body put on to the car, while I feel my hips and downwards feeling leaned on someones else dick against me. I look up to see it was Austin as he just kinda smirks at me.

"So you trying to disobey daddy ay? Such a naughty little girl, I think you need to be punished 😈" Fuck, should of just gotten into the car, now I probably won't be able to walk for a week. Austin then proceeds to pick me up off the car, open the backseat door and throws me the backseat, as he hops in as well slamming the door behind him.

He then grabs me making lean against him and begins to kiss hella hard around my lips and my neck. I can't help but moan and feel satisfied 😝. While he kissing me, a feel a hand go through my pants and and through my undergarments and he begins to circle fingers around my clit as a jerk a little to a tingling sensation

"you like that baby girl?" He ask me. " Ye...yes." " yes what?" "Yes d...Daddy." I struggle to say without moaning. "Good, now get on your back baby."
Without any hesitations I immediately get onto my back as he proceeded to take off my pants and undergarments. "Fuck girl, you fucken wet as hell." Austin says before he begins to eat my pussy out.

"Mmmmm fuuuuuuuccckkkk Daadddy" I say in enjoyment while digging my fingers into his hair. Eventually I feel his touch enter inside of me as my eyes roll to the back of my head and I stuck my tongue out. He stops and look up towards me giving out a chuckle. "Such a dirty slut you are huh? Are You my dirty little slut?" He says putting the tip of his nose onto mine. "Y...yes Daddy, I'm you little s...slut." I say putting my lips closer to his. He brings his lips even closer to mine and whisperers

"Daddy's little slut." As he chuckles and kisses me. Then proceeded to eat me out again, more aggressive this time. His tongue quickly gets back inside of me, and I begin to shake very violently, and can feel my orgams build up inside of me. "Uuuuh daddy I think I'm going to cuuuuum Fuuuuuuuuck." As a respond, he text me from his phone while eating me out, don't know how he does it.

Austin Theory: I tell you when you got it slut?

"Uuuuu Yes Daddy UUUUUUHHHHH." I moan as a shake even more and hold the edges of the car seat to stop myself from failing out of the seat.

Austin Theory: 3, 2....

As I look at the text I please and beg for him to let yelling, "OH MY FUCK, DADDY!!! IM GOING TO CUM UUUUUUUUH!!!" Until  he finally text....

Austin Theory: 1, CUM!

I immediately start to squirt all over him and and the car seat. "OOOh FUCk THAT FEELS SO FUCKIN GOOD!!" Once I'm done I fall onto Austin and lay on his body in exhaustion. I feel his hand pat and massage my back and my stomach. I decided to ask what was the point of this? I mean I'm not complaining, but still.

"So...babe, why did you want to do this? And Uuh in your car? I ask. He signs for a sec, then responds. "I just needed it after my match with Gargano. Sorry if I went to hard, I was just upset and angry babe." He says giving a small chuckle. " No no, it's fine babe I Understand how you feel, and we'll I actually quiet like how rough you were on me 😏." "We'll then maybe I should do more often?" We both laugh after that comment, as we proceed to just chill in the back seat for another 10 minutes, before leaving and heading to our hotel.

Editors note: please not hate it's my first smut, I will try to improve along the way, anyways hoped you enjoyed (: