Yes master

Liv Morgan's POV:

*beep beep

My alarm goes off as I slowly wake up, rubbing my eyes. I stare at the feeling for a while, trying to keep myself awake, then I turn over to Theory, who's arms are wrapped around my waist. His fingers still circling my stomach, tickling me a little.

I rise a little out of bed, trying not to wake him up. I look around the room, trying to remember what happened last night. I notice my bra and underwear on the floor, along with condom packs on the floor.

"It's Tuesday then, he only does it on Mondays." I say to myself. I look around the room again to see a couple of glasses and some wine.

"Must be why I forget about last night, must of been drunk." I said to myself again. I slowly get out of bed, grabbing my undergarments and putting them on, before heading out to the bathroom.

"Excuse me, who the hell said you could leave me?" I hear a voice behind me say. I can immediately tell it was Austin, master. I quickly turn around to see him frowning at me.

"Austi-, Master, I was just going to the bathroom." I say as he continues to just stare at me.

"And did you ask me if you could go?"

"We'll, no, but I won't be long, please just give me a minute, I won't be long, promise Master." I say hoping he'll let me. He stops for a moment, then sighs.

"Fine, you have 3 minutes, once your done you bring you and that fat ass of yours back to bed, and also take your clothes off, I never asked you to put them back on did I?" Austin says, I shake my head no.

"Hurry now Chica, don't keep master waiting."

I hurry out of the room and into the bathroom, slowly closing the door behind me and locking out, I then look in the mirror, My make up is all smeared up. I quickly grab some makeup wipes and wipe my face. I then go to actually use the bathroom, and to freshen myself up. I look back into the mirror, as I stare at myself.

I've never understood why I let Theory do this to me. Why I've never said anything about it, just that a fucken enjoy it. Every time I try to leave or end this, I always come running back, begging for more, it's a guilty pleasure.

"HURRY THE FUCK UP!" I hear him yell as I quickly get out of the bathroom and in the bedroom.

"Finally, took you long enough. Now strip for me, and do it, slowly~." Austin tells me as I start to take off my undergarments. He bites his lip, watching me, looking up and down at me. I get all flustered and red, as I quickly get back into bed, scooting next to him.

He lays me down, laying down beside me. He brings me closer to him, warping his arms around my ass, slightly squeezing it, making do a little jump. He smirks and chuckles a little.

"Such a naughty girl, trying to get on masters nerves, and it's only 8:00. You just need or something? You want me to do what I did to y out last night?" Austin ask me.

"N, no..." I said, because trying to still remember all the details of last night. I move my head under his, and start to kiss his chest, trying it mmm to calm him down. He lifts me head up and give me a quick, but at the same time slow kiss.

"Better be good then for master, now sleep, it's too early to be awake." Austin says, rubbing my back now.

"Yes master."