Your mine baby (part 2)

Liv Morgans POV:

As Raw wraps up, I can't help but feel butterflies in my stomach. I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened earlier on raw with Austin And Bobby. I've been constantly rubbing the hickey Austin gave me earlier, it gets me wetter every time I feel it.

Kevin Patrick: well everyone, that was the main event of Raw, thank you for watching and we will see you all next week!"

Corey Graves: you can finally go see your Prince Charming Liv!

I give Corey one last punch on the shoulder, then I quickly get up from my seat and rush to the backstage area. I start to look around for Austin's dressing room, when I accidentally bump into him, my head going between his pecs. I quickly move myself and look up at him, to see him smirking at me.

"There you are, I was looking for you." Austin says, putting his arm around my waist. I feel myself get all red and hot, as I can feel my wetness dripping alongside my leg. "You look pretty out there princess." He says as I wrap my arms around his neck. I look down at the floor, smiling and blushing. He laughs a little, then moves my head against his. He picks up my legs, wrapping them around his waist. "Why don't we go to my dressing room, we can have a little bit more fun there~."

⚠️ warning: some smut ahead ⚠️

He quickly begins to take me to his dressing room, as I try to hold in my excitement for what's going to happen next. Once there, he take me inside, as I look around the room. He the quickly pins me against the wall, putting his lips inches away from mine. Austin then starts kissing me, asserting  dominance. I moan to the feeling of his lips as I feel his hands roam around my body. I feel the straps on my shirt getting loose, till the shirt eventually falls to the ground. I push Austin away, he gives me a pissed look. Before he can say anything, I put my finger onto his lip, as I take off my bra and throw it to the side.

His eyes widen as he licks his lips. He gets closer and looks down at my titties for a moment, then back up at me. "Damn princess, these are a lot bigger than I thought." Austin said, playing with my titties. He then starts sucking on one of them while pinching the other. I giggle to the feeling and twist his hair around my finger.

He then stops, putting me gently onto the floor and then pulls my pants off of me, then my undergarment. He ruffles his hands through his hair and smiles.

"Legs open for Daddy, princess." Austin said. Immediately I opened them for him as he fingered circles around the entrance of my pussy. I whisper to the feeling as he chuckles. "You like that don't you princess?" He ask me.

"Yes... baby." I say. He then starts to eat me out, which makes my eyes roll to the back of my head. I start moaning and griping my hands onto his shoulders.

*click*

Austin stops and looks up to see what that noise was, The smile on his face was gone. I looked over to see Bobby Lashley with his phone, laughing. I get and hide behind Austin as he looks dead into Bobby's eyes.

"Next time you 2 want to make me a fool out there, I'll be ready for it." Lashley says.

"Bobby put the phone down, we can talk about this." Austin says, slowly walking to him.

"I can give you a United States Championship match. Or HECK, I can just give you it!? Just please don't do anything with that phot-"

"Too late, and post!"

Bobby had just posted the picture of us online. He did a little evil wave before leaving and slamming the door behind him. Austin just stood there. He turned back at me, wanting a responds, but I didn't have one.