They can never find out about us (part 1 )

Editors note: This story takes place during the pandemic era of WWE, when Seth Rollins was the Monday night messiah, with his disciples, Austin Theory and Buddy Murphy. They are teaming up with the IIconics, in a 8 man tag match, against Humberto, Aleister Black, and the new reform riot squad, Ruby Riott and Liv Morgan at WWE Backlash! Enjoy! (:

Liv Morgan's POV:

It's the raw before Backlash, as me, Ruby, and Alister are ringside to Humberto's match against buddy Murphy. The IIconics and Austin Theory are ringside with him. The Monday night Messiah is nowhere to be seen. As I try to focus on the match, my eyes begin to skip away at the IIconics. I see Them flirting with Austin by the steel steps. Billie plays with his hair, while Peyton finger his chest and abs. It gets me furious.

Austin and I have been secretly dating a little before all of this started, we can't tell anybody, or else shits going to go down. Austin rolls his eyes at their gestures as his eyes look over at me. He winks at me as I blush a little, the Ruby and the IIconics notices. Ruby begins to pull me closer to her and Alister as she sticks her tongue out at them, they just shoo us away.

"Don't let him get to your head, Liv" Alister said. "He's just trying to distract you, he doesn't mean anything he's doing." He continues to tell me as my insides want to punch him. Obviously I have to go along with it, or else I might just ruin everything for us.

Austin Theory's POV:

"Don't tease her too much!" Billie says as she moves me head towards her and Peyton. "She might actually believe she's got a chance with you!" Peyton adds on as they laugh in sync. "She's not even that hot, she looks more like a freak!" They both say as my hands form fist and I almost punch them out. It's hard not being able to defend my girlfriend. She wants to keep us a secret. She doesn't want to ruin anything that's going on right now. I can kinda understand that, but then again I don't really know why she cares so much.

"Austin, a little help here!!" I hear Murphy scream as Humberto drags him to the center of the ring. Just then I get an idea that can help the both of us. I just needed one of the IIconics to corporate with me. "Hey guys, one of you go turn off the lights!" I whisper to them as they both just look at me. "Why should we?" They ask as they cross their arms. I put my hand over my face and just sigh on what I'm about to say next.

"Whoever goes to turn off the lights first, can kiss me on the cheek or something." I said trying to hide my disgust. They both quickly topple over each other going to the control room to turn off the lights. I'm going to regret saying that later.

Liv Morgans POV:

The IIconics begin to run quickly backstage, as I wonder what they were trying to do. All of a sudden, the lights go out, and I can't see anything. I feel someone grab my wrist and pin me onto the barricade, as they kiss my check. "Miss me baby?" I hear a voice say, which I can immediately recognize that it was Austin's voice. I giggle and say, "what are you doing, what if we get caught?" I hear someone getting hit with a chair in the ring.

"Shhh it's fine princess, I just needed to see you for a second, I can't wait till tonight. That's a long time from now." Austin says into my ear as he kisses my cheek one last time. "Also don't get mad about what's going to happen in a second." He quickly tells me as he puts me back next to Ruby. I wanted to scream why, but the lights came back on.

The IIconics came rubbing down the ramp jumping onto Austin, kissing his cheeks, as he just stood there with an awkward smile on his face. I felt my face turn red with anger. I guess I was too angry to realizes that Humberto had lost his match. Murphy, the IIconics, and Austin went back to the ramp, we're Seth Rollins joined them. "You guys don't stand a chance against US at Backlash!" Seth yells. "Shut up BITCH!" Ruby yells as Alister and Humberto flip him off. I just stand their with a look of anger on my face, staring dead at Austin.

Skip forward to the car ride home. (Still Liv's Morgans POV)

"Look babe I told you to not get mad!" Austin's says to me as I look out the window giving him the silent treatment. "Come on babe, you know I'm not into them. Their fucken ugly as hell!" He's says trying to grab my hand. I move it away as I hear him sigh. "Please babe, I'm sorry, it was just the only bribe offer I could think of at the time, I didn't think they go for it!" Austin says as we pull up to the driveway of his house. I continue to just look out the window, waiting for him to get out first.

I hear his door open, then shut close, as I wait a couple more seconds. I then see him outside of my door, to which he opens it for me. He holds his hand out towards me, insisting he helps me out of the car. I shrug for a moment. "Stupid idiot." I mutter as I grab his hand and get out of the car. He chuckles a little bit, as he walks me to the door.

"In all seriousness babe, I am truly sorry, I would never fall for some idiots like them." He tells me as I hug him and wrap my arms around his neck. "You know in situations like that, I wish everyone knew I was yours." I say leaving me head into his chest. "Then why can't we, Seth be Murphy wouldn't mind it, heck they probably be delighted!?" He ask me as I look off to the side. "Cause then I'll lose everything I just got back." I say as I unlock the front door. "You mean Ruby?" He ask me as I sigh and open the door, asking into the house.

"Yea, she's one of my best friends, and she hates you and Seth and Murphy and the IIconics, that's why she wanted me too team up with Humberto and Alister." I continue. " I don't know what she will think if she found out I was dating the enemy!" I slop onto the couch as Austin sits right next to me.

"Babe, if she were your best friend, then She wouldn't care ." Austin tells me as I lay my head on him. "But she would." I stubbornly say. "Ok, that's fine, I won't tell anyone about us. If it's what you want, then I respect that." Austin say as he kisses my head. I smile and lay myself on him, slowly feeling tired. Austin gets a blanket and puts it on top of us, as he strokes my head, and we both fall asleep.