Naughty girl (Smut)

Liv Morgans POV:

I'm hanging out with Sonya for her birthday. I decided to take her to a night club, since she's been talking about going to one for a long time. We're singing, having fun, drinking, just enjoying ourselves.

"I gotta say, thanks again Liv for taking me here, I'm having a BLAST!" Sonya says as I giggle a little.

"No problem girl! Glad your having FUN!" I say as we both laugh and smile. Suddenly, I feel my phone vibrate from my pocket, but I ignore it.

"Gurl you really not gonna check that?"

"It's fine Sonya, it's not that important, besides I nothing is more important than my best friend!" I yell as Sonya turns red in embarrassment, but laughs it off.

Austin Theory's POV:

"See Dom, I told you, she isn't picking up my text!" I tell Dominik. "She told me she would Be back by 10:30, it's almost 1 AM!"

"Bro calm down, I'm sure she's fine." Dominik tells me, as he starts texting Rhea.

"But like imagine if Rhea did that to you, how would you feel?"

"Not that bad if I'm being honest, it gives me a chance to fuck some sexy ass bitches while she's away." Dominik says, chuckling it off.

"I'm just worried dude, my baby wouldn't do this to me, she wouldn't just not respond to me, or just do this to anyone! She's not the type of person to ignore someone."

"Dude, it's ok, she's with Sonya. Here, have a beer, jailhouse style, it will calm you down." Dominik hands my a cup of Beer, as I chug it down, placing it back on the counter.

"Damn, for someone who doesn't drink, you sure seem to like it!?"

"I'm just worried, just make me another one."

"Alrighty, anything for you bro." Dominik says, as we fist bump.

A couple hours later

Liv Morgans POV:

Me and o are now driving back home after the fun night we've just had.

"I can believe we were gone for that long!" Sonya said

"I kno-" suddenly, a text comes through my phone. I open up my phone, only to see 15 missed messages from Austin.

"SHIT, I FORGOT TO TEXT HIM BACK" I say, groaning in annoyance after.

"Text who?"

"Austin!"

"Ha, your screwed, I told you to check the text!"

"Shut up"

We pull up to my house as I get out of the car. "The lights don't seem to be on, just go in quietly." Sonya says to me before waving goodbye. I walk up to the front door, only for Dominik Mysterio to open it.

"Look who finally showed up, your man's been waiting for you". Domino says, before quickly heading to his car. I quietly go I tot he house, closing the door. Austin so no where to be seen, so I quickly go over to out bedroom. I start to take off my shoes, jacket and purse, but all of a sudden, I hear the bedroom door slam. Before I'm able to see what made the noise, I get pinned onto the wall by Austin.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!?" He says to me in a angry tone. "why were you RESPONDING to my text?!"

"Oh baby, I'm sorry, I was having too much fun with Sonya, that I-"

"No no, no excuse from you baby. Do you HOW LONG IVE WAITED FOR YOU TO RESPOND?! HOW WORRIED I WAS , THINKING SOMETHING BAD HAD HAPPENED TO YOU?!"

"Baby I'm-"