Im going to kill the Judgment Day!! (2)

Credit for idea Snowyflakes5646

Liv Morgans POV:

Me and Rey finally arrived at the hospital and got we through the receptionist. We are waiting outside Austin's room to see what the doctor will say. Im so worried about him, the bruises and cuts he got were very cruel, and I'm not sure if he will make it out.  Im shaking my legs in my seat, wiping off tears off my cheek.

"Alright I got the results." The Doctor says coming out of his room. I get up out of my seat quickly, feeling anxious." Good news is that he's going to be alright, some how there wasn't too much blood lost, we can replace the missing blood with some of the other one we got from our donors this year. Unfortunately, he did break his leg, we'll put him in a walking boot when he's ready to leave the hospital. If you like, you may see him now." The doctor says as I sigh in relief knowing he's ok. Rey nudges me, signaling me to go in while he waits outside. I stand in-front of the door, contemplating whether to go in or not. I eventually go in, and see Austin sleeping on the bed. His arms curled up under his head, as he breaths heavily.

I feel my heart breaking as I see him in pain like this. I walk over and sit gently on the bed next to him. I rub my hands on his arm, as I kiss him on the cheek. He smile in his sleep, as he turns over, having his head against my leg. I smile and continue to rub his arm, along with his back. He begins to groan a little as he moves away from me. I stop rubbing him and get off of the bed, He needs his rest, I should leave him alone. Before leaving I give him 1 more kiss on the forehead before quickly leaving the room.

"Wow that was quick Liv?" Rey says to me as I just kinda look at the floor. "I'm just gonna let him rest for a little, you know? Besides I got to worry about the Judgment Day!" I say in anger as I just wanted to destroy them with everything in my body. "Well I got us a no disqualifications match with them on Smackdown this week. Aj Styles and Karl Anderson will be fighting them with us as well." Rey says as I smile a little bit. It's fun working with Aj Styles and The O.C, plus they would be big help in the match.

Skip towards to a couple days later, on Friday Night Smackdown

I'm warming up backstage, getting ready for my match, when Kayla Braxton shows up to interview me.

Kayla Braxton : Liv Morgan tonight in the main event of the show, you along side with Rey Mysterio, Aj Styles, and Karl's Anderson, will be taking on the Judgement Day, how are you feeling right now.

Liv Morgan : well Kayla, it's been an emotional roller costar for me since Monday. You know Rhea is lucky that Austin wasn't damaged that much, or else I would be the one pushing off the crowd. You know her and the judgment day have taken it too far, And I won't stop until I beat the fucken crap out of every single member!

Kayla Braxton : yes and with the topic of Austin Theory, how is he?

Liv Morgans: he's ok for the most part, broke his leg and has been having really terrible headaches this past week. I feel awful for him you know, he stuck in a hospital bed watching other people do the job he loves, but you know what Austin, this one's for you okay, I'm going to win for you, bring you justice baby for what the Judgement Day did to you!

As I finish up that sentence, Rhea comes in to take control of the interview.

Rhea: Liv, look I'm not here to hurt you or get into your head before the match, I just wanted to say, sorry I guess.

Liv Morgan: Sorry for what!? Almost killing my boyfriend? Putting his life in danger, putting his career in danger, huh!? No you know what, I don't even believe you mean you sorry! I saw you laughing once you pushed him off, you were enjoying it.

Rhea: *chuckles* Maybe I did enjoy it, but you know what, I don't give a damn, and tonight when I beat you ass in the ring, you'll be the one laying in the hospital knowing how easily defeated you were by, The Judgment day

She walks away as I flip her off. I swear I'm going to give that women a piece of my mind.

Skip to the main event match

Finally, the match I've been waiting for. We all start by standing face to face, Rey facing Dominik, Karl facing Damien, Aj facing Finn, and Rhea facing me. Luke Gallows was with commentary for this match. We just stood there till I start screaming and jump onto Rhea, beating the crap out of her. The bell officially rings as the match's starts, and it begins a whole brawl in the ring. I begin to throw Rhea out of the ring and quickly get out myself, going under the ring to get a kendo stick. I hit her stomach and chest with it, as I kick her in the legs. She catches them and spins me around, only to hit me in the face. I can hear the guys rolling each other up for the pinfall, but quickly kicking out. I try to counter Rheas attacks, but I am unsuccessful. She then throws me into the barricade and the proceeds to hit me with the kendo stick. I get able to counter those attacks and take the stick from and and go back to beating hurt. I must of hit her so hard, the kendo stick broke into pieces.

Fast forwarded to the end of the match

Michel Cole : Uh oh, looks like Rheas got a hold of Liv, I don't think she's going to make this guys

Luke Gallows: wait, what is she doing with the kendo stick? AJ! Can you see what she's doing?!

Wade Barrett : he obviously can't hear you, he's getting his ass beat up by Finn

Micheal Cole: OMG! I THINK SHES GOING STAB HER EYE OUT WITH IT!?

Rhea has me tied to the ring, as she holds up the kendo stick. She slowly starts putting the tip of it towards my eye. I start screaming for help, but the boys are in their own trouble. I start breathing heavily and screaming in fear of what is about to happen.

A-Town Down, LETS GO! (Again, play the song if you want )

Micheal Cole: OMFG, IT CANT BE, AUSTIN THEORY HERE!!

Luke Gallows: WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK!?

Wade Barrett: MEDICAL SAID HE WOULDNT BE CLEARED FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS!! HES WEARING A FREAKING WALKING BOOT AND HAS BANDAGES ON HIS HEAD FOR GOD SAKES!?!?

Micheal Cole: I DON'T THINK THAT WILL STOP FROM BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF RHEA! HES GOT A STEEL CAHIR WITH HIM!

Luke Gallows : Like girlfriend, like boyfriend

I see Austin come down the ramp as Rhea immediately gets out of the ring and runs towards him. He hits her with the steel chair, making her fall on her head. Must of hurt her, but I don't give a fuck! He's beating her down with the chair, then picks her up and throws her back into the ring. " FINISH THAT BITCH OFF BABE!!" He yells to me as I pick her up to do Austin's finisher on her.

Micheal Cole: WAIT? Is Liv gonna-

Luke Gallows and Wade Barrett  : A-TOWN, DOWN!

Corey Graves: She's going for the pin-

1.....2......3!! RING THE BELL!!

I quickly roll out of and fall onto Austin , to where he catches me on my shoulders. Rey, Aj, Luke, and Karl come join us on the ramp as we celebrate and see the Judgement day argue with each other, especially with Rhea 😏🤪. "YOU WISH SHE WAS YOUR GIRLFRIEND, CAUSE SHE CAN DO THIS ALL DAY!!" Austin yells in the camera before grabbing me and giving me a hard kiss. I warp one of my arms around him, while using my other one to flip Rhea off one more time. 😉