💋7 minutes in heaven💋 (smut)

Liv Morgans POV:

Right now I'm getting ready to head over to Sami Zayn's house with Aliyah. He's invited the whole roster of Raw and Smack down over to his house for a Halloween party. Aliyah decided to carpool with me to his house cause she couldn't be bother to drive herself. "Come on Liv, we are going to be late!!" Aliyah's yells at me from downstairs, as I quickly get my stuff and head over to the door, but before checking myself out.

 "Come on Liv, we are going to be late!!" Aliyah's yells at me from downstairs, as I quickly get my stuff and head over to the door, but before checking myself out

I'm dressing up as a school girl, but you know I had to make more, mature 😏. Once I'm downstairs, Aliyah grabs my hand and quickly rushes me out of the door. "You always make us late Liv!" She yells at me, as she seemed kinda pissed. "Not my fault I want to actually look good 😌." I tell her as We reach her car an shop in. "Whatever 🙄." Aliyah says to me as she rolls her eyes at me. I laugh to it and begin to starts the car.

Fast forward to them arriving at Sami's house.

We finally arrived at Sami's house, and it's big! Roma Reigns must of got him a new house or something, cause I don't rember him having this big of a house. Me and Aliyah walk up to the door, fixing ourselves up, and before ringing the doorbell, the door already opens. "Ladies! Thanks so much for coming!" Sami says grabbing us inside. "Wow Sami, your house is HUGE!" Aliyah says as we look around the house. There were Halloween decorations everywhere, and everyone was so dressed up. "Thanks Aliyah, had to get help from my USO's though." He tell us. I'm not that surprised. "Hey if you want, me and some of the other wrestlers are gonna play 7 minutes in heaven, would you girls like to join?" Sami ask us. I look over at Aliyah who looks like at me, insisting she wants to play. I give in and accept Sami's offer.

Sami then takes us to a room where some other wrestlers are. There's the judgment, The USO's, Alexia Bliss, Aj Styles, Drew, Jonny and Candice, Alpha Academy, Dakota Kai, IO Sky, and Austin Theory. Austin kinda caught my eye though, he was just in the corner on his phone, not really talking to anyone. But I mean I thought his costume was cute.

Austin's Costume

He was dressed up as a magician, it was simple but cute

He was dressed up as a magician, it was simple but cute. "Alright gather up you guys, we are going to start the game!!" Sami says trying to get everyone into the game. Everyone started forming up in a circle, me and Aliyah just kinda blended in with it. "Alright the rules are simple, you spin the bottle, and whoever it land on you gotta stay in the closet with them for 7 minutes, every got that?" Sami said as every just kinda agreed. "Ok Dominik, why don't you go first?" Sami say as he hands him the bottle. Dominik spins it as we just kinda have the fear inside of us, that it might just land on us. The bottle begins to spin down as it eventually stops on-

GARGANO!?!? Dominik yells as Jonny just kinda looks at it in shock and disgust. The room just went silent for a while as we just looked at both of them , until Austin and Damien started bursting out with laughter. "Well what are you waiting for Jonny, you ~papi is waiting." Candice says teasing him, as Jonny punishes her in shoulder. "Come on Bitch, let's get the shit over with!" Dominik says as both pissed off men walk over to the closet.

7 minutes later

"Alright you can come out now!!" Sami yells as both guys rush quickly out of the closet. "I don't ever wanna be with that bitch ever again!" Jonny yells as he scurried back to Candice. "Same here bitch!" Dominik yells back as we just laugh at the situation.
"Alright, Liv you can go next." Sami say to me, as I spin the bottle. I get very anxious on how it's going to land on, I just hope it someone who I can actually handle. The bottle slowly stops spinning as it eventually lands on-

"Austin, looks like it's your turn for the closet" Sami Say as I see the bottle landing exactly on him. I kinda blush a little in embarrassment, but Austin's kinda smirks at me. "Guess I got lucky." Austin says as he gets up from his spot and walks over to me. He pulls me and takes me over to the closet, putting me In First. "Sami start the timer." Austin says as he shuts the closet down behind him. I kinda just stand there not knowing what to do.

⚠️ smut ahead ⚠️

Austin then pins me against the closet wall, as I can feel myself become red as hell. "How intense can you go?" Austin ask me, as I just kinda blanked it on a responds. "Uuuuh, I guess I don't have a limit?" I tell him as he chuckles a little bit. "Good, this ought to be fun then." He says as he going in and begins to kiss me hard. I moan at his kisses as I wrap my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist. I have no idea why I'm doing this, but I fucken enjoy it!! I can feel him move down to my chest and neck as I feel hickeys forming all over me. I move my hands to his hair as I continue to groan at the hickeys. I can feel his hands move to my skirt, as he pulls off my undergarment and put it in his pocket. I feel his hand go over the entrance of my pussy, as he chuckles and looks up at me.

"You know you fucken wet as hell sweetie?" He tells me as I just giggle and play with his hair. "Lay on your back would ya, I can make this quick baby." He tells me, a I quickly get on my back with my legs open. He then comes down and begins to lick the entrance of my pussy. I jump a little from the feeling as he laughs a little. He then, without warning, goes in and begins to eat me out. My mouth drops open as I moan hella loud.

Aliyah's POV:

So it's only been around 3 minutes, but uh we can hear faint, weird ass noises coming from the closet. "What the hell are the doing in there?" Chad ask as I walk over to the closet. I put my ear to the door to see if I can hear anything, and immediately take it off in disgust. "Uuuh I think they getting freaky In There." I tell the group as they just kinda sit there in awkwardness. "Atleast they are taking the game seriously?" Alexia says in a jokingly manner. We kinda laugh to it, but now we are just kinda stuck in a weird situation. Do we let them continue on what they are doing, or awkwardly walk in on them.?

Liv Morgans POV :

"UUUUh fuck Daddy" I moan while sticking my tongue out at him. He looks up at me and smirks. "Daddy ay? I kinda like that." He says as he goes eating me out, harder This time. I then fell his tongue reach my clit, as I roll my eyes to the back of my head from the feeling. "Oh my God Daddy fuuuuuck you feel so goooooood." I say while morning as he puts his hand over my mouth.

I then begin to shake a little as I feel him now biting  down on my clit. "Ooooooh Fuck Daddy, I think I'm going to CUM!!! Uuuuh!" I yell as he starts looks up at me. "Oh you dirty slut, you going to cum all over some random bitches closet?" She ask me, as I just nod my head. "Wait till Daddy says you can." He tells me as I whimper and shake to my orgams forming up inside of me. "Oooh please Daddy, just let me cum, FUUUUUUCKKK!" I moan while my eyes once roll again to the back of my head. "Alrighty, fine you can cum baby." Austin says as I immediately begin to squirt all over him. "OOOOOHHH FUCK DADDY MMHH!" I yell as I slowly start squirting.

Austin then gets up, wiping the cum off of his clothes, and licking it off of his fingers. He then grabs me and leans me against him. "Now that's how you play 7 minutes in heaven 💋." He tells me as I giggle a little. "You enjoyed that slut?" He ask me as I nod my head with pleasure. I then see Aliyah opening the closet door, kinda just looking at us awkwardly. I soon realizes that everyone is looking at us with the same expression, they definitely heard us. Austin just kinda laughs at them.

"What, y'all never actually heard people fucking each other before, what a bunch of virgins you guys are." He says as he grabs my wrist and takes me over to the spot where he was sitting at before. He sits down while pulling me onto him. Making me sit on his lap. Everyone just kinda looks at us as Austin flips them off. " y'all really acting like y'all never done this before." He says kinda pissed. "Well what are you waiting for? Spin the damn bottle!?" Austin says as Sami hands the bottle of to someone else. Austin wraps his arms around my waist as I lay on his chest, breathing heavily from what just happened. I feel his lips kiss the top of my head, witch make me smile. I look over to Aliyah, who mouth words. "Y'all gross, but I ship it!!!" She says as I just roll my eyes at her and lay on Austin's chest. I haven't even been here for an hour and I'm already digging this party.