Teachers pet 🤫😈 (part 1)

Liv Morgans POV:

I'm sitting in English class right now just talking to my friends before class starts. English is my favorite class of the day, not only is it my last period, I have the hottest English teacher! Every girl at the school has had a crush on him at one point or another. He's only worked in at my high school for about 3, years so since I started high school. I've had a major crush on him since freshman year, and now I finally have him as a teacher. I have had to wait till junior year for this.

"Alright class settle down, the bells rung, get in your seat." Mr. Theory, my English teacher, says as he walks in the classroom holding some type of bag of his. He's wearing the hottest outfit I've ever seen on any of the male teachers at my school which is saying a lot since not all the teachers aren't that bad looking.

He's wearing this

He sits down at his desk and begins to take attendance, as I just stare at him from the side

He sits down at his desk and begins to take attendance, as I just stare at him from the side. My group seat is next to his desk, so even if I were doing it on purpose, he wouldn't think of it as anything. "Your such a simp Liv." My friend, Sonya whisper to me. " oh shut up Sonya." I say to her as she just chuckles at my repose. " Sonya, leave Liv alone, your supposed to be starting on your essays, not teasing your friend." Mr. Theory says as I blush a little. I look over at her and stick my tongue out. Sonya just playfully rolls at me and goes back into her work. 

Skip to end of class

"Alright class before you go, remember the essays are due Friday, and we take our first into exam  of the year next week so be prepared." Mr. Theory says as the whole class just kinda ignores him while just being too anxious to leave to listen. Once the bell rings the whole class rushes out the door. As I'm about to leave I hear Mr. Theory say, " Oh Liv, could you stay for a sec, I gotta talk to you about something?" "About what sir?" Sonya says coming into the conversation for me. "That's non of your business Sonya, now go child, don't wanna deal with your ass anymore!" Mr. Theory Says as I begin to silent laugh and Sonya tries to flip him off without him seeing. She's just salty all her crushes have on crush on him.

"So what did you wanna talk about sir?" I ask him. He begins to take ruffle through his hair and says," you know your mother emailed me and ask if you could get some, "extra tutoring". Shit, she must of seen my grade, when you daydream about your teacher, you don't really focus on the whole point of this class. "She asked if I could give you some one on one time after school until your grades improve." He says. " Ok so what do I have to do sir?" I say feeling happy on the inside. For once I'm happy my mother talked to my teacher, now so get one on one time with my teacher. "Well we got 2 options we can do. Option one, we can go over old test and assigned work and review them and retake them, or option  two, I can just skip to the best part, and just fuck you up baby." He says as I'm just standing there in utter shock, but in a good way.

"Uuum, excuse me sir?" I say to not make it seem like I actually want to, cause you know, it's just complicated now a days. "Oh don't play stupid with me baby, I've seen the way you have looked at me in class, I notice in less than a week. Why did you think I moved your right by my desk." Mr. Theory says. "Oh you have sir?" I ask as I feel like a fool for looking all this time now. "Yea and I mean I kinda like it baby?" He says as plays with my hair. I giggle and blush to all of this. He then goes to sit down by his desk, but pulls me with so that I end up on his lap.

I feel like I'm turning red as a tomato and that This is all to great to be true, and that I might be dreaming. He then looks up and down on my as I'm on his lap. He smirks and bites his lip . "Girls at my high school weren't even as hot as you baby." Mr. Theory says before pulling me in for a kiss. Holy shit I'm not dreaming 😝😆!!!

I feeling of his lips against mine feels so amazing. I put my hand on his cheek, as I feel one of his hands on my ass. "Mmm fuckkkkkkkk." I say as we kiss as I feel him go harder, and begin to slip his tongue in my mouth.

"Austin? Are you in there? We have that meeting with Hunter in a little bit, we are going to be late!!" I hear someone outside the door say. "It sounds like Mrs. Rose (Mandy Rose), the freshmen and senior history teacher. I quickly get of his lap as he quickly gets up. "Uuuh yea Mandy just give me a moment, I'm with a student right now." He says quickly. I get my stuff into my bag as I proceed to get out of the classroom as quickly as possible. Before leaving, Mr. Theory stops me and hand me a piece of paper mouth wording, "we will finish later baby." Before kissing me on my check and then sending me out.

"Bye Mr. Theory!!" I say as I run out of the classroom. "See ya  kid!!" He says before heading out for his meeting. Once I'm not as close to the schools anymore I open the paper to which is written:

Text me baby, would love to see you the more personal side of you, and call me Austin from now on baby
(***) *****-****

I look at the note and smile, as I immediately put his number in my phone. Something tells me the rest of the school years about to get wild 😜. And my English grade might actually not be a D- anymore 😆!!