They can never know about us (part 3 )

Ruby Riots POV:

It's been a a couple of days since Austin took Liv Morgan to were ever the heck he took her. She hasn't responded to mine, Humberto's, or Alister text messages and phone calls. I'm starting to get really worried.

Tonight's Monday night Raw, me and the boys were invited to Miz T.V to talk about our match at backlash. Hopefully then we can figure out we're my best friend is.

Fast forward to Miz T.V

"Welcome everybody to Miz Tv!! I am your host, one of the best wrestlers in this company, The Miz! And today I'm joined here by some of the sad losers of WWE Backlash Premium live event, Ruby Riot, Humberto, and Alister Black!!" The Miz says introducing us. I give him an annoying glare as I picked up the microphone. "Well um, thanks for having us I guess, and Uuh don't you think losers is a harsh word to call us, I mean I bet your wife calls you that all the time." I say making the boys and myself laugh a little. "At least I won my match at Backlash against Chad Gabel." The Miz says as a wave a boos follow from the crowd.

"Now let's actually talk about your match shall we? Now during the match you other tag team partner, Liv Morgan, was abducted by one of The Monday night Messiahs disciples, Austin Theory. Have you heard from Liv since then, I mean everyone's kinda worried, we'll everyone but me." The Miz say with a devious smile on his face.

"We'll actually no." Said Humberto. "We haven't"

"We've tried to contact her since, but she has t picked up." Said Alister Black, as he brushes his hands through his hair. "But we were hoping that Seth Rollins, or maybe even Austin Theory could give us an explanation on where she is."

Just then, Seth's Rollins theme song hit

5 minutes earlier

Liv Morgans POV:

"You sure you wanna do this babe?" Austin ask me as I hesitate for a moment. I wasn't too certain if I really wanted to do this. I want to still be friends with Ruby, but she must know about me and Austin, if she's truly my friend, she would understand, right?

"Yea babe, I think this is what is right for me, for us." I said, as hold Austin's hand and clench it. He looks down at me and smiles, then kisses my forehead. "Already Liv, you ready for this?" Seth Rollins says entering the room, Murphy follows with. I look at and Austin and he nods to me, then I look back at Seth and nod to him.

"Gladly, I'll go out first, then you and Austin will follow when your new theme song hits!" Seth said fixing his coat. New theme, hope it's good.

Ruby Riots POV:

Seth and Murphy begin to make their entrance but quickly stops it when Seth begins to take his mic out of his pocket. "Guys, chill, your friend is fine. She's been hanging out with Austin's at his place." Seth says as I stare him down.

"And we shouldn't be worried about that? I mean he's helped you abuse your power over others in both of these divisions, how are we supposed to believe she has been fine with him!?" Alister yelled.

"Well how about you ask her yourself Alister? Liv, Austin, you can come now!" Murphy yells, as their new song plays.

play the song provided ( Under the Influence by Chris Brown)

The song begins to play, as I see Liv Morgan gracefully walk out from backstage, holding Austin Theory's hand. He's biting his lips as he looks up and down at her while she tease him. They begin to walk down to the end of the ramp, when Austin stops and slowly goes down onto his knees, putting his head against her hips.

He slowly rises up while singing with the theme song, making Liv her bite her lip and smirk

Baby, you can Ride it, ooh, yeah

Bring it over to my place And you be like

"Baby, who cares?" But I know you care

Bring it over to my place

You don't know what you did, did to me

Your body lightweight speaks to me

I don't know what you did, did to me

Your body lightweight speaks to me

As he finally gets back to his head, they both go in and begin to kiss, as lip warps her arms around his face, while warps his around her hips and ass. I couldn't believe my eyes.

I look over at the boys, they were as speechless as I was, except for the Miz. He was dancing to their theme. Liv and Austin get on the steel steps and on the ropes of the ring, where liv goes into her usual pose, this time Austin standing in-front of her, blocking her from the cameras. They both finally enter the ring, going over to the Miz to grab their microphones, Seth and Murphy quickly get into the ring as well, as the theme song slowly stops.

"See he told you I was fine." Liv says casually as I'm just speechless.

"Liv what the HELL GIRL? " I said in anger. "You just going to just leave us on read after Backlash, you could of at-least told us something. And WHAT THE HELL IS THIS! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WITH HIM?!"

"Because I love him Ruby, I've loved him since this all started!" Liv yells as she leans against Austin.

"It's true, couldn't get her off my case the moment she saw me, and I thought it was cute as fuck, And I as well couldn't get my eyes off this sexy as bitch." Said Austin as He grabs Liv's hand and kisses it.

"Look, I don't really care about what you think of her, and Liv is this really who you wanna be with?" I ask hoping it was all some type of trick.

She frowns at me.

"Yes of course, I..I love him Ruby. I though you of all people would respect that? Do you not respect my relationship?" Liv ask me as I just stare off, trying not to give away my true feelings towards her and Austin.

"You really don't like him do you? Seth you were right, backstabbers  are bitches." Said Liv as she begins to beat me down. The boys begin to beat each other out too. Liv's taking dominance in our brawl, and I can't seem to get control. She pulls me out of the ring, and bangs my head onto the steel steps as I pass out.

Liv Morgan POV:

I knew it, her ass never really cared about anything when it came to me. She just wanted me to herself, like a puppy on a leash. I couldn't believe I had spend years trying to please this bitch. After I slammed her head into the steel steps I kicked her head off of them and begin to rejoice with the group on the ramp.

"Told ya you would like to here Liv, haha!" Seth's says, laughing at the beat down we just gave to those losers.

"Shit babe, you hella hot when your mad." Austin says whispering into my ear, as I wrap one of my arms around his head and kiss his cheek giggling, then Blowing a kiss at the camera.