Cute step brother (part 2)

Liv Morgans POV:

I was hearing a bunch of noise from my brothers room. It was really bugging me and I was trying to watch my show. I decided to go over there and ask them to please quiet down. Once I open the door to their room, I'm speechless. Austin's pinned onto the bed, as 3 of my brothers hold him down, while the last one was beating him to a crisp.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" I yell as the I quickly scatter away from Austin. I hurry over to Austin and help him sit up as he covers his eye with his hand. " Dude told us to shut-"

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT HE SAID TO YOU! WHATEVER HE SAID DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN JUST BEAT THE LIVING HELL OUT OF HIM!"  I continue to yell as I get Austin to his feet. I grab him by the wrist and take him out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

I take him over to my room, closing the door and locking it. He goes over and quickly sits on my bed as he lays on his side, curling over, holding his stomach. I can see bruise marks all of his chest and stomach. "Austin you alright? You want me to get you something." I ask as he shakes his head no. "Just stay, I don't want them to come in and try to finish what they started." Austin says. I sit beside him as I rub his back.  Then my sister walks in.

"WOAH! What the hell happened Austin?" She ask as she just shakes his head. "Those ass-holes happened." He says as my sister just shakes her head. "Those bastards, I can't all to them if you want?" She says. "I'm I really don't care if you do or not, there still going to pick on me either way." He says.

"Hey Austin, I was going to go Dutch Bros to get a quick drink, if you want you can come." I say as He raises his head. "Umm sure, let me just go get my sweater then." He says As he leaves the room. I get up and grab my jacket, keys, wallet, and purse, then almost head out of the room. "What the hell are we going to do about them?" My sister say. "I Don't Know, we can tell Jared and mom, but we're all adults, they won't do much about it." I say, the. Leave the room. I go over to the front door and wait for Austin. He finally comes over wearing a cute blue sweater with a little rabbit on it.

"Aaaw, you look cute in that sweater Austin!" I say as He looks down at the ground, turning red

"Aaaw, you look cute in that sweater Austin!" I say as He looks down at the ground, turning red. "Oh Um, thanks Liv, come on let's go." He says as We head outside and into my car. " go ahead and connect you phone to the Bluetooth." I say as he quickly sets it up before we head out. We leave and quickly find our way out of the neighborhood. I see Austin typing something on his phone, looking for a song. "You into country music?" He ask. "Yea sure, just not too slow, kinda an upbeat fast one." I say as he nods his head.

Play the song (Look what God Gave her by Thomas Rhett)

"Oooh I like it!" I say as he chuckles a little. "Yea it mine and my moms favorite song. I used to play it all the time when I was little." He says, then pressing his head against the window. He puts his hoodies over his head and begins to sing.

"Look what God gave her
How perfect he made her
She walks in the room
It's like he answered my prayers
The way she moves how could anybody blame her?
I know she got haters
But it ain't her fault, nah
Look what God gave her~."

I begin to clap as he quickly stops singing. "That was good, I didn't know you could sing?" I say as he blushes a little. "I don't, I've only sang to this song." He says. "Your so cute, you know that? You act all tough to front of everyone, but your secretly a little marshmallow!" I say pinching his cheek. "Stop." He says sarcastically as we both laugh.

Austin Theory's POV:

It feels nice to have someone in this family who actually doesn't treat me like shit. Liv's just different from the rest of them. Yea I mean my other step-sister is ok, but just has a different vibe from the rest of them. We pull up to the drive through and she turns and looks at me. "You want something to drink?" She ask me. "Just a small Blue Raspberry Lemonade, I'm not in the mood for coffee right now." I say. One of the workers comes up to our and begin to take our order. I look out the window as Liv and the worker exchanged words. I can feel my stomach still ache in pain after what those bitches did earlier. I just hope they have fallen asleep or something when we get home.

Liv pulls up to the window and grabs our drinks, as she hands me mine. I nod as a thank you and take a sip, before putting it in the cup holder. She drives off, getting on the highway that leads back to our neighborhood. "Hey Austin, I never asked you before but uh, why didn't you choose to stay with you r mom, or live alone?" Liv ask as I hesitate to answer that question.

"It's just, my parents still want me to live with them till I get married, Which I can kinda get, but I never wanted to Live with my dad. He was never really in my life after the divorce, and It felt weird just being with him now. My mom had my 2 younger brother with her, so my dad though it would be good for me to stay with him. At that point there was no point in arguing about that." I said.

"Ooh, um ok."Liv says. The rest of the ride was silent, with the occasional song coming on from my phone. I leaned my head against the window, and soon started to fall asleep.

Liv Morgans POV:

I pull up to the house and turn off the car. "Alright we're her-" I say as I look over at Austin, he's asleep. The way he sleeps looks adorable. I get out of the car and go over to his side. I open his door, and try to nudge him to wake up. He kinda wakes up, opening onto one of his eyes. "Come on, let's go inside." I say with a smile on my face. He smiles back and gets out of the car. Once out he almost falls on the floor, form still being half asleep. I catch him and laugh a little. I put one of his arms over my shoulders and help him get inside and  into his room.

Once we get to his room, I lay him down slowly as I lay beside him. He quickly curls up on me and groans a little. I can feel myself getting a little red. I shouldn't feel this way towards my step-brother, but He looks hella cute in his sleep. I rub his back, as he pulls his head close to my neck. He then starts kissing it in his sleep, as I blush even more. I decided to fall asleep right next to him, and I soon start to fall asleep beside him.