My hubby

Liv Morgan POV:

I wake up at around 2:am to hear my newborn daughter, Crystal, crying for her milk. I've been really tired recently, especially after I gave birth to her, that it's been kinda struggle to take care of her without dozing off. I struggle to get up a little, but once I did I notice that Austin wasn't in bed. I found it a little weird but I just brushed it off, he might be in the bathroom or something. I finally get out of bed and begin to walk over to the nursery, when I notice Crystals cries become quieter the closer I get. Then eventually stop.

I still go in to check on her, and open the door slowly, when I see Austin sitting on the rocking chair, holding her in his arms giving her some breastmilk I froze earlier. I smile, they looked so cute ☺️ . She then starts to cry again, as Austin tries to rock her to calm her down. "Shhh baby, its ok Crystal, daddy's here, no need to cry." He says as he gives her a kiss on her forehead. I smile and walk up behind the chair and wrap my arms around his neck. He looks up at me and goes in for a kiss. I kiss him back and smile at him.

"You didn't have to wake up hunny, I feel bad you have to wake up late to take care of her." I say as I put my head on his shoulders. "I know, I just fell bad for you baby, you already had to carry her around for 9 months, you should rest for a while. You did your part now it's my turn." He says to me as he gets up to put Crystal back in her crib. He gently puts her down and places her blanket on her. He then slowly walks away from her crib and grabs my wrist gently, as we walk out of her room.

I look up at him and grin, as I lean against him as we walk to our room. "You know Austin, I couldn't ask for a better hubby than you." I tell him as he gives my hand a kiss. Once we get to our room, Austin picks me up, making me squeal a little from being surprised. "Shhh your going to wake up the baby." He says giving a tired and quiet chuckle. He then begins to lay down, as he lays me on top of him. Once down, I get all snuggle under his head and I wrap my hands around him. I feel one of his arm wrap around my ass, and the other around my back.

"Here go to sleep now baby, you need your rest." Austin tells me as I look back up at him. "So do you babe." I tell him as I slowly start to fall asleep.

Austin Theory POV:

I found it so cute when she falls asleep on top of me. Liv's one of the most important people in my life and I will do anything to make her and my daughter happy. She's my everything, and it's time I repay her back for doing all the things she's done for me.

The Next morning

Liv Morgan POV:

I woke up a little later than usual, I was so tired from tired from last night that I just needed some extra rest. Austin's not in the bed anymore, he's probably already awake with the baby. I slowly get out of bed as I grab my phone and glasses from my side table. I walk over to the kitchen to hear Crystals cartoons playing in the back round in the living room. I decided to head over to the living room first to see my daughter, obviously. I see her in her little swing finishing up her first bottle of the day.

"Hi baby girl! You sleep well?" I ask her as I pick her off from her swing. She does her usual noise, which are adorable, as I kiss her in the check, and then take her to the kitchen with me. Once there I see Austin spreading something onto a plate as I walk up behind him and place the babies head on his shoulders. "Crystal, how did you get out?" Austin say as he giggling a little.

"Mama did dada!" I say in a mocking baby voice. He puts done the butter knife he was using, and teaks the baby from me. "Morning baby, you ok you slept a little longer than usual?" Austin's says to me as he kisses me on my check. "Yea I was just tired from last night, that's all." I say to him as play with his hair. "Alrighty, we'll are you hungry? We don't really have that much food right now, but I was able to make you some avocado toast?" Austin's says to me as I laugh a little.

"Sure My Hubby, that's fine, thank you (:" I said, then kissing as he kisses me back. "I love you babe." Austin says as I respond with, "I love you too baby💖❤️"