Cute Step brother

Liv Morgan POV:
Recently my mom gotten married to a man named Jared. I'm happy she got married to someone, me and my siblings never though she would get married again after our fathers death. Jared is moving in with us today and we all's agree that we help him move in.

Me and my sister are  chilling in our room, when my mom starts yelling from the living room."Guys!! Family meeting in the living room!!" Said mom, my sister and I quickly headed to living room, our older brothers follow. Once we all get there, we see mom and Jared standing against the wall. These another man standing with them, on his phone. He looks younger then Jared, he has brown hair and beard, blue eyes,  and is wearing some black jeans with a green ish gray ish jacket and some head phones.

Basically this but without the untitled states championship, and with some headphones

"Kids, this is Austin, Jared's  oldest son, and your youngest step-brother!" My mother said as all of my 4 brothers jaws dropped

"Kids, this is Austin, Jared's oldest son, and your youngest step-brother!" My mother said as all of my 4 brothers jaws dropped. "Jared never told us he had a son!?" One of my brother said as Austin looks up. "That's cause I didn't want him to tell you I didnt think this would escalate to this level in their relationship." Austin says with a bit of sass in his voice. My sister rolls his eyes at him. "I don't even see why I have to be here, I'm freaking 25 years old, I can take care of myself dad." He says as Jared nudges at him.

"I know son, but it's been a long time since you have been in a big family permanently, since mine and your mother divorce, I thought maybe you could bond with Georgette and her family." Jared said as Austin rolls his eyes. "Whatever, I'm getting my boxes from your car." Austin say before walking out and slamming the door behind him. "Liv why don't you help Austin, and the rest of you get that guest room for Austin." My mother said as I quickly go outside to the drive way. I get to Jared car as Austin just sits in Jared Truck trunk, being on his phone again. He notice me by the car.

"Hey, Austin right?" I ask as he sarcastically smiles at me. "Yes, the hell do you want." He says. "My mother said I should help you with get your stuff, names Liv by the way." I say as grins a little. "Nice name I guess." He says as he gets out of the truck, and pulls his boxes towards us. "Here take these boxes, there both that heavy, there just my clothes." He says as he hands me 3 boxes. He gets the rest of his boxes, and then closes the trunk. I lead him over to the guest room, as my siblings finish setting it up.

He laughs a little once seeing the room. "I've seen worse." He said as My siblings just stood there. "Can y'all get out now?" He says as my siblings quickly leave the room. One of my brothers begins to walk up towards him. "Lighten up little kid." He says as he try's to pinch Austin's check. Austin's stops his hand from doing so and looks him dead in the eyes.
"Don't tell me to lighten up, and don't cal me kid." He says as my brother looks at him at him and leaves the room. I walk over to the bed and placed the boxes down.

"Need anything else Austin?" I ask as he looks down at the floor. "N-no, no thank you Liv, I just want to be alone." He says as I nod and leave the room. He treated me different then the rest of my siblings, I found it weird, but maybe it was because I was the only ones who's kinda talked to him. He'll lighten up as the weeks go by.