She cheated (part 2)

Liv Morgan POV:

I pull up to Austin's drive way and take a moment to think about what the fuck I was going to do. I'm trying to figure out how to approach him, how he might react, there's just so much that l goes into this. I'm just going to go with the flow and just see how this all turns out.

I get out of my car and walk up to the door, taking one last to make sure I wanna do this. I mean he just broke up with his ex girlfriend, and we are friends, doing this could ruin everything between us. I rang the doorbell waiting for him to answer the door. Once he opens the door, I've notice he's already changed into some nighttime pants and a hoodie, as he looks tired. "Well don't just stand there, come in girl." He says as I walk in and ask him, " You ok? You had a complete anger meltdown back at the performance center." " Obviously I'm not feeling the  best, but I mean I'm ok. So what bring you over?" He says rubbing his eyes sitting on his kitchen counter.

"I just wanted to check up on you, make sure you were alright and everything." I say to him as I walk closer towards him. I put my head on his leg as he smile right at me. " Thanks Liv, haven't seen someone this concerned about me before, not even my own family has." Austin's says. " but then again, it's kinda hard to concentrate on one kid when your from a big family." We both laugh a little from the joke as Austin hopes of the counter. We are standing right in front of each other.

I decided to make my move and move a tiny bit closer, enough to were into not noticeable. I begin to feel his hands wrap around my waist as I look up at him, and go in for it, the kiss.

Fuck that felt good

Fuck that felt good. I look back up at him, trying to just realizes what I had just done. I just kissed a guy not even an hour after his break up, how fuck up of a person am I? I'm in an awkward situation and believe it's best for me to just leave. " I didn't mean to do that, I probably should just go." I try say as quickly as possible and head towards the door, but Austin's stops me by grabbing my wrist and spinning me around. " Don't go, please?."he says as I walk closer and weak my arms around him. This time he going in for the kiss, as he pins me against the wall.

 This time he going in for the kiss, as he  pins me against the wall

I'm freaking loving this, as I wrap my legs around his waist. I feel his hands roam down my back. I moan a little to the kiss as I feel him going harder into it.

Just as I'm finally getting what I deserve, I hear the front door open, it was Indie. We both stop an move away  from each other, as she just begins to laugh. "Damn Austin, didn't think you move on this quick. Don't worry I won't tell, just dropping off some clothes you left." Indie says as she hands him a bag. "I'll be on my way now, don't get to rough kids." She says before closing the door. Me and Austin look back at each other as we just slightly laugh at what just happen. I then go on and lean against his chest, as he warps his arms around my head.

"Austin, I like you." I finally say instead of showing. " I didn't know how to tell you, with your ex- girlfriend and all." I was afraid at what he was going to say, even though he just pinned me against the wall. "Liv if I got to admit, I like you too." Austin's says, as my heart feels with delight. " I didn't really want it to get in the way with my relationship, but SHE could notice, probably why she cheated." He says as he puts his on top of mine. "Well she's a fool for cheating on you." I say before kissing his chest. " and I was a fool for not taking you sooner" he's says with a chuckle. We just stand there hugging for a little after, then when's it's time for me to leaves, he ask me if I wanna sleep over for the night. Obviously I say, as I hope on his back, and we head to the bedroom.

To sleep obviously, what did you think we were going to do you weirdos?!