part :2

Uncle : (knock knock)prince prince dinner is ready prince come dear... (He didn't reply so uncle opened the door)

Prince why are you so sad.. Let's go..

Prince : i don't want to eat uncle.. Please Go..(he wipe his tears)

Uncle : son don't cry... Your brother was just angry..

Prince : That's not fair uncle.. He scolded me... Even though that was not my fault he made me to apologize... It's wrong 🥺Bhai didn't even say anything to him.

Uncle : No no son he scolded Arav too.. I was there after you came to your room he scolded him so hard.

Prince : You're lying..

Uncle : I'm not son.. Trust me.. ok now don't be angry and come..

Prince : Please go uncle i really don't have appetite... Please. (He said and laid down on bed.. And covered his face with pillow )

Uncle's POV
This kid... But i can't say anything to him this time he was not wrong. poor my son is so sad... I'm done with vivek..

(Uncle came down stairs vivek and arav was on sat on dining chair and waiting for uncle and prince )

Vivek :where is he? Isn't he coming for dinner?

Uncle : (he nodded his head in no) He is crying.

Vivek : Let him be...such a stubborn he is.let's start..

(After dinner vivek is still there and arav went to his room for study)

Vivek : Uncle he came to me to complaint About arav..and that time i explained him that he'll stay here just for two days.. So be patient with him and bear up..I'm like just for two days.. But.. Really can't he just stay without watching TV for two days, i know Arav did wrong. But i told him that he is our guest.

Uncle : I can understand you son at your place you're also not wrong.. But he was right too.. He was studying from last 3-4hour so he just wanted to watch TV.

Vivek : It's ok I'm going to talk with him.. Don't worry.

(Vivek went to prince room)

Knock knock

Prince : Uncle please i told you i don't want to eat.. Leave me alone. (He said in loud voice )

Vivek : (he opened the door ) Hey buddy it's me.. Not uncle...

(Prince got up and sat on bed)

Oh God look at your eyes..it's not for the first time that i scold you.. Prince then why?

Prince : Sorry bhai but go.. I want to sleep.. I'm so sleepy (he did fake yawn and again hide his face with blanket )

Vivek : (vivek smiled because of Prince's behavior and sat on the corner of bed besides prince)so someone is angry with me hunn?

(Prince was not answering )

Vivek : Prince at least talk to me i came for you buddy.

(Prince again got up )

Prince : what? No i mean what you want.. You want to scold me again?(he said in angry tone)

Vivek : Hey calm down

Prince : I'm sorry for my tone.. But bhai.. Today i was not wrong that guys is really like a five year old kid, i just asked him for remote i also said if you don't want to give me remote then change the channel.. But.. Bhai really he is insane..

He don't know how to behave...

And thanks to you without knowing the reality of that situation you scolded me.. And also how great it was!!that you made me to apologize to him even though he was wrong.. Just because he was older than me really bhai that was not fair I'm angry with you.