2. Rough

Background: You and Mina are already dating and you work as her assistant. Well today she starts getting touchy at work. Where is this going to lead you?

⚠️TW⚠️:Cussing, Smut, Strap, Mommy kink, little bit of degrading, and a little bit of praise

Y/n = your name
Y/n/n = your nickname
Italics = reader thoughts

💖Reader Pov💖

Today I woke up early to meet my girlfriend Wilhemina at work. I felt like looking good for her so I decided to wear something a little more, revealing. I got up took a quick shower got dressed and did my makeup. I was about to throw my stuff in my car when I get a text.
(Your outfit)

💜Mina💜: Hey little one

💜Mina💜: Hey little one. I'm outside so hurry up.

🤍Y/n🤍: Okay Mina. I'm coming out. Love you 😘

💜Mina💜: Love you too little one 😘

I came out side quickly putting my stuff in the back seat. "Hey Mina. I thought I was going to meet you there this time?" She looked at me as if I was dumb. I mean I probably should have guessed she would pick me up lime she does almost everyday. She started driving so we wouldn't be late or actually on time but early is better.

"I just wanted to pick you up. I don't want you being late." She looked over at me finally and her eyes widened just a little. "What are you wearing?" Not the reaction I hoped for, but oh well.

"You don't like it?" She starts to look a little angry. This was NOT a good idea.

"Why are you wearing this to work?! Only I can see you wearing this!" I forgot how jealous Mina can be. She hates it when the guys at work stare at me. One time I bent over to pick something up and a guy was staring at my ass. Mina was furious and lets just say he won't be doing that ever again. Mina scares me sometimes when she's jealous cause she tends to be rough. I mean always touching me rough.

"Mina I wore this for you. It probably wasn't a good idea to wear it to work but it's to late now." She was upset, but didn't answer me. While she was driving she put her hand on my thigh squeezing it roughly. I almost squeaked out a moan, but I held it in. I don't want to fuel her jealousy.

Once we got to work we signed in with Jessie and went to Mina's office. I sat my own desk with a purple gaming chair Mina got me for my birthday. I started working on emails and what not to avoid my girlfriend's rage full gaze. She was actually very mad I wore this to work. It's not that bad. Sure you can see a little more of my cleavage and maybe if I bend over you can see my underwear but it's not that bad. Now that I think about it it's a little bad, but what could go wrong?