5. All I want for Christmas is... you?

What happens when you have a crush on your boss and the office does a secret Santa, parring you two together? Is this love going to bloom in to something or will it crash and burn?

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️: None

(A/N: I know, I know the title is cheesy but, IT'S PREDECEMBER LET ME BE CHRISTMASY!)

💖Reader Pov💖

It was the week right before Christmas. It was snowing and I still had to go to work. Couldn't Ms. Venable let me have at least this week for vacation? I was annoyed but I wasn't to pissed since I kinda like spending time with her. I might have a small crush on her. Okay it's pretty big, but I don't know if she even feels the same. I drove to work in a rush since I woke up a couple minutes late. I get there early every morning so if I'm not early I'm late in the eyes of Ms. Venable.

I rushed into the office with two coffees in hand, my bag, and a little pastry as a gift for Ms. Venable in an attempt at flirting. I made it up ti her office and knocked on the door. "Come in." She sounded kind of annoyed as I walked in. Great. Who ever made her pissed is going to make me suffer. I came over to her desk setting her coffee on the coster. She looked up and saw I didn't leave as I normally do. "What is it Y/n? I don't have the time or patience to deal with anyone right now." I could hear in her voice a little sense of tiredness, or maybe it was pain? I don't know, maybe both because of her back and her very busy schedule.

"I brought you a coffee cake, maybe this will make you feel better." I gave her my best smile I could have sworn she almost smiled back. She took it and took a bite. She hummed at the flavor and I knew I had made the right decision getting her one.

"Thank you. Now you may leave." The thank you sounded genuinely happy but then she went straight to her stone cold bitch attitude. I'm making progress. Yes! I headed to my office and got stopped by my friend and coworkers, Jessie. She was the gossiper.

"Hey Y/n! So did you hear that the CEO's are doing a secret Santa raffle?" My jaw dropped. "Yes, and they're putting everyone in it, including your 'lover'!" I hit her arm playfully. Jessie knew about my crush on Ms. Venable and always, I mean ALWAYS teases me about it.

"One, I had no fucking clue! And two, when?!" I was excited, nervous, terrified. I was all a mixture of emotions.

"They're doing it today at 5:30pm. Right before you get off at 6 o'clock." My eyes widened.

"How do you know about this?!"

"Email. Ms. Venable should have seen it already. Maybe she's a scaredy-cat and doesn't want to do it." I rolled my eyes.

"Jessie if Ms. Venable saw it she would have told me. Anyways, I have work to do so I'll talk to you later."

"Okay, talk to you at the raffle!" I quickly went inside mg office and started working.

~~Time Skip~~

It's finally 5:20pm and everyone was called to the main lobby. I went down quickly finding Jessie. I stood next to her and to my surprise Ms. Venable came beside me. I refused to look in her direction. This raffle is freaking me out enough. I don't need to fucking piss myself because the most gorgeous yet intimidating woman who I have a HUGE crush on is right next to me! I took deep breaths as I saw Jeff and Mutt step out in front of a big hamster wheel. "Hello everyone! Thank you for joining us in the lobby. As you saw in the email we sent you, you should know by now that the whole company is participating in secret Santa." Jeff stepped back and grabbed the crank as Mutt stepped up.