21. Hello Ms. Venable Pt 3

Word Count: 1407

💜A/N💜
I hope everyone is having a nice week and so sorry for not updating this one-shot book since 2023. It feels weird saying that since it was literally only two months ago but whatever. This was a request made by the lovely reader @Prismos-Pickles and I'm happy to make this request!!! I should have made it earlier but writer's block sucks.

Trigger Warnings:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV

BEEP! BEEP!

Oh great, another day in this shitty hellhole. I got up slowly before smacking my alarm clock. Waking up in a shitty mood was not ideal, especially when I got to see my favorite teacher first thing in the morning. I didn't know why I was so pissed off. Maybe it was sexual frustration, maybe I was just having mood swings. I had no fucking clue. All I knew was that the previous night Ms. Venable and I had a wonderful date and she probably wouldn't pursue this situation-ship any further.

I rolled out of bed, slowly making my way to take a shower and brush my teeth before doing my hair and looking for something comfortable to wear to class. Of course, I found nothing other than pj's that were way too revealing to wear to class so I just dressed up in my somewhat normal clothes. After getting ready, I checked my clock and realized I woke up way too early, the time being 5 AM. At that point, I was ready so there was no point in going back to bed just to wake up in an hour to do it all over again. Should have checked the time when I woke up. Nice going genius. Already pissed off, I decided fuck it and left my dorm. My bag tight in hand with all my essentials, I descended down the stairs of my dormitory building to venture out onto campus.

(Y/N's Outfit)

Walking out, the sun was just coming up and the normal busy bustle of students everywhere was zero to none with only a few early birds here and there

Walking out, the sun was just coming up and the normal busy bustle of students everywhere was zero to none with only a few early birds here and there. Passing by the parking lot, I didn't see Ms. Venable's car, which I expected since she really didn't have to be here for another hour. I decided to head over to the English Lecture hall to pass the time. It obviously wasn't open yet because Ms. Venable had it, but I had virtually nowhere else to go. The cafe didn't open until 7 and I didn't feel like walking across campus to the library.

Taking a seat next to the door, I pulled my sketchbook out of my bag and my AirPods. Time always seemed to fly by when I was drawing and blasting my ears with music so I didn't hear or see Ms. Venable heading up the ramp towards me. I felt a light tap on my foot, making me acknowledge the person in front of me. I slowly looked up to see Ms. Venable standing in front of me just looking down at me. I took my AirPods out while she unlocked the Lecture hall. "You're here early, didn't I tell you to get some sleep?" Ms. Venable gave me an expectant look while I put my things back in my bag and stood up to meet her.

"Well, I tried, woke up pissed, and got ready without knowing how early it was. It was not something I planned on, I can assure you." The twinge of attitude evident in my voice was not how I wanted to come across, but Ms. Venable took it that way and seemed obliviously pissed.

"The attitude isn't necessary Y/N, I was just asking you a question." I wanted to say something, anything, but I just stood motionless while Ms. Venable unlocked the door to the lecture hall. Upon opening the door, she disappeared inside the dark to turn on the lights. I finally found the courage to move once I saw a flood of light fill the room and Ms. Venable heading down the stairs to her desk. I headed down to my typical spot and set my things down. "Y/N, come down here I want to speak with you." Turning in her direction, I saw Ms. Venable's attention focused on grading the rest of the essays my class had turned in the day before.

Although reluctant, I complied with Ms. Venable's request and went down to her desk. I stood there awkwardly waiting for her to say something. I was going to continue, but I saw my name on the essay she was grading and realized she probably called me down here ti discuss my grade. All my anger from that morning vanished and I decided to keep my mouth shut if I wanted a solid grade. "Y/N are you just going to stand there or are you going to ask me why I called you down here. You standing there looking like an idiot doesn't help either of us, now does it?" I shook my head, but Ms. Venable was not pleased with my nonverbal response as she looked up at me with a quirked eyebrow.

"No, me standing here doesn't benefit either of us if I don't ask you why you called me down here. I'm assuming it because you have my essay in your hand and you're about to grade it." Ms. Venable sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose before looking back at me with irritation written all over her face.

"Y/N your essay is perfect, I obviously called you down here to discuss the elephant in the room which is the fact that I, a professor, went on a date with you, my student. For someone who can write an exceptional essay such as this I assumed you would want to address what happened last night." Writing and being a genius aren't the same thing. I sighed in relief hearing my essay is exceptional which eased my worries about my essay, but not my worries about me and Ms. Venable's situation-ship.

"Well I was hoping we kind of wouldn't talk about it." Just as I said that I directed my attention to shirt and started messing with the buttons. "I already know you don't want to pursue what we've started and I completely respect that you don't want to be with me." Starting to ramble like I typically do when I'm nervous, Ms. Venable stood up and leaned over her desk just enough so that if I looked up at her our faces would be inches apart. Ms. Venable took my chin in her hand slowly pull me to look at her.

"You overthink too much sweetheart. I never alluded to wanting to end what we started, just that we needed to be discreet. Now do us both a favor and be quiet." I nodded lightly as our eyes locked on each other. I could feel the heat spread throughout my cheeks, my body, my core. I couldn't fucking take the teasing anymore. Ms. Venable was just about to pull away leaving me hot and bothered, but I wasn't going to take it. I cupped both of her cheeks and pulled her into a kiss. This one was even better than the one we had the night before. We were both hungry for one another and the stupid fucking desk was in our way.

I pulled away, both me and Ms. Venable panting. She stood up straight while I came around the desk and wrapped both my arms around her neck pulling her into me. "Ms. Venable I need you, this teasing is torture. The pet name, the touches, you owe me." Ms. Venable quirked an eye brow while she moved her hands to my waist.

"I owe you? You're funny sweetheart." Ms. Venable leaned in to kiss me again, but was interrupted by the bell and the sound of foot steps growing louder. We pulled apart quickly and Ms. Venable straightened out her skirt before looking at me. "We can continue this later, maybe somewhere more private. Now go sit down, and be a good girl for me."

"Y-Yes Ms. Venable."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
💜Happy Valentine's Day💜
Sorry guys, my brain was not working while I was writing this but I tried my best.
Should I make a part 4 with smut?
I didn't know if you guys wanted smut or not sooooo
Let me know.
Bye bye💜💜💜