6. You are enough!

Background: You and Wilhemina have been dating for a couple months now, but When she comes home she suspects you of cheating.

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️: Cussing, Sad Mina🥺

💜Wilhemina Pov💜

I decided to come home early from work today to spend time with Y/n. We haven't been lately and I want to surprise her. I unlocked the door and heard shuffling, like someone moving. What the hell? I come inside and I don't see Y/n, so I go to the living room and see her on the couch. She looks a little sweaty and I'm start getting nervous. "Hi little one. What were you doing?" I come over and sit next to her and see her change something on her phone. Suspicious.

"Oh, hey honey. I was just watching Tv." I nodded and looked around. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I decided to get up and go to the kitchen but before I could enter Y/n came and blocked the door. "Baby, what do you need? I'll get it. You came home early so relax." She sounded a little on edge. Is she, cheating? I could feel my heart breaking but I didn't show it. Instead I just went back to the couch.

"Could you get me some water?" I watched her as she went to the kitchen. She kicked something next to the door and got my glass of water bringing it back. "Little one? Could you also get my medicine please?" I was trying to get her out of the way so I could see what she was hiding. Is she losing feelings? Am I not enough?! I was growing angry but I needed to keep it down so she couldn't tell. She nodded and went upstairs. Once she did I went over ti the kitchen. Peering in I saw a big box. I opened it and there were tones of stuff in there. I saw chocolates, roses, lingerie, sex toys! A whole shit load of sex toys! Then I heard her coming back down the stairs. I didn't even care anymore. These aren't mine! Who the hell are these?!

"Who's are these?!" I held up the lingerie. "And these?!" I held up a vibrator. Y/n took them from my hand.

"You weren't supposed to see these." She sounded annoyed more than like she just got caught.

"When were you going to tell me?!" I was furious.

"Mina calm down. It's not that big of a deal. I thought you wanted this?" She was so calm. Now I was even more pissed. Does she think I wanted to break up?

"Why would I want this?! You stupid slut! Get out of my sight!" Her eyes started to water as her jaw dropped open. "Why are you surprised?! This is your fault! I'm not the one cheating here!" Her eyes grew big as tears streamed down her face.

"Cheating?! I would never!"

"Then who's are those?!" I pointed to the box now crying. I was angry and heartbroken.

"Those were your surprise. For you birthday. I got the lingerie to look sexy and the chocolates and roses for the romantic set up and then of course sex toys. What made you think I would cheat?" For me? I was now having a breaking down. I then lost my balance and fell. Luckily Y/n caught me before I hit the ground. I was sobbing as she hugged me.

"I-I'm sorry." She shushed me as she caressed my head. "Baby I didn't know, I just-"

"It's okay. Honey, what made you think I would cheat?" I sniffled as she held my face in her hands.

"I don't know. I thought maybe you lost feelings for me." She shook her head.

"No. I would never. Wilhemina Venable I love you." She leaned in and gave me a sweet and tender kiss. "And nothing will change that, okay? I promise."

"Even if I have scoliosis?"

"That will never stop me from loving you."

"You promise?"

"I promise."

Word count: 675

💜A/N💜
This made me almost cry. Idk why I wrote this but I did. I hope you enjoy and please feel free to request anything because I'm running out of ideas😭
💜XOXO The Author💜