17. You're Beautiful

Word Count: 2040

💜A/N💜
Hello my beautiful readers!! This is yet again another request and I love it so much. Thank you @Margarets_sunflower for the amazing request!! Since the request is another comfort one-shot it won't have anything to crazy, maybe some angst but that's it!
I hope you enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N Pov

Today has been a pretty chill day. Me and Wilhemina have been at home all day. Since today was our day off she invited me over and I gladly excepted. How could I say no? We've been seeing each other for almost a year. Our relationship has never gone anywhere physical and I'm perfectly fine with that. Mina is a private person and I'm not going to push her into doing something she doesn't want to do yet. The only thing I've been kind of pushy on lately has been her back. She told me she had scoliosis after our second date and I was fine with that, but she won't let me see what her back looks like. I've slept over numerous times and she's seen me nude, but when she changes she always goes to the bathroom.

At first I just assumed she didn't feel comfortable changing around me so I didn't say anything, but now I don't know what to think. Is it me? I'm a curious person so I can't just let it go. Mina swears it's not me and just says she finds her back unappealing to the eye, but I don't care what her back looks like. It's not going to change how I feel about her. I've fallen hard for Wilhemina and I could care less about what her back looks like. I know everyone is self conscious, me included, but Mina shouldn't. Besides she's always reassuring me that I'm gorgeous and she makes me feel ten times better about my body. I just want her to feel the same. As I took our dishes to the sink after dinner I gave Duchess, Mina's cat, a little bit of steak left on my plate. The black cat gladly took the meat and jumped off the counter as I turned the sink on.

"I think she's starting to like you more than me." Since the water was running I hadn't noticed the taps of Wilhemina's cane coming up behind me. I smiled as I looked over my shoulder.

"Oh come on, we both know Duchess only likes me cause I give her food." Wilhemina chuckled as she rested her head on my shoulder. Her arm snaked around my waist as I continued to wash dishes. As I got caught up in the moment I started swaying my hips, Mina doing the same as her arm was tight around my waist. When I came across the last of the dishes I felt Mina pull away as she tried to hide an uncomfortable groan. I knew it was her back. When she rests her head on my shoulder she hunches her back and I just know after a while the bad posture causes her pain. I frowned as I missed her touch, but I knew she had to get take her pain medication.

Soon the dishes were done and I cleaned up the living room. I folded all the blankets nicely and put a book mark in Mina's book before putting it back on the coffee table. I was quick to turn the tv off before locking up the house for the night. I locked the front and back doors before arming the security. Wilhemina doesn't live in a high crime area like me, but she does have lots of valuable things in her house and knows someone might try to break in.

After arming the security I turned the lights off and headed upstairs to her room. Before going to grab the knob I noticed it was locked so I lightly knocked on the door. A frustrated sigh came from the other side as I heard the taps coming to the door. With one swift motion she opened the door and walked back to her bed. I walked inside cautiously as I knew Mina was annoyed by something. What that thing was I had to figure out without asking her. She tends to get even more pissed when you just ask her plainly what's wrong like you're supposed to know.

I walked over to her dresser pulling out a dark purple pajama set before setting it on the bed. Wilhemina was wearing a night gown, but she was also wearing a silk robe the covered her back. Since I was behind her I could tell she was being cautious of her actions, but nothing slips my careful watch. Wilhemina was trying to reach her back discreetly without me noticing. Of course her back is still bothering her. Pain killers have been proven to be ineffective on Mina so whenever she takes them her back doesn't really feel better. I quickly changed before getting in bed, leaning against the bed board. I carefully watched as Mina slightly struggled as she tried to push certain parts of her back. "Mina, does your back still hurt?" I didn't need to see her face to know she rolled her eyes at my question.